CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TW Kinky Curly Natural Style and Shine (kids's stuff) - Curl City!!!

4 posters

Go down

TW Kinky Curly Natural Style and Shine (kids's stuff) - Curl City!!! Empty TW Kinky Curly Natural Style and Shine (kids's stuff) - Curl City!!!

Post by Renny 11th August 2010, 6:20 am

Has anyone else tried this?
I just started using it last week. Talk about popping some curls out and making hair shine! Goodness. Even the brillo pad hair on the side of my head curled up. Nothing has gotten that hair to be even remotely manageable. I have to admit I'd been hating that hair on the sides of my head near my ears, until now.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a heavier creme so it leaves a film on my hair. It doesn't flake at all, the look is great, it's just when I touch it (and I need to stop that anyway) it feels spongy or something. Hard to describe. I'm not thrilled with the feel, but the look is fab. I'm forgiving it for the feel, because it's also moisturizing. It's not drying my hair out like the EcoStyler gel or the Herbal Essence Set Me Up gel. Gels just dry me out. Period, but not this.

Next day: I wake up and take off my bonnet and those curls are still there. It's amazing. I rewet my hair and apply a little more and the curl fest is still on. This is great for WNG's. I had to make myself wash my hair because this stuff just doesn't get old.

I'm wondering if anyone else is using it.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

TW Kinky Curly Natural Style and Shine (kids's stuff) - Curl City!!! Empty Re: TW Kinky Curly Natural Style and Shine (kids's stuff) - Curl City!!!

Post by naturalchic 11th August 2010, 12:21 pm

hello,

curious what is the name of the product again?
naturalchic
naturalchic

Back to top Go down

TW Kinky Curly Natural Style and Shine (kids's stuff) - Curl City!!! Empty Re: TW Kinky Curly Natural Style and Shine (kids's stuff) - Curl City!!!

Post by Renny 11th August 2010, 12:23 pm

Hi Natural Chic,

It's in the subject line. Talijah Wajid's Kinky curly Natural Style and Shine.
Renny
Renny

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalchic 11th August 2010, 12:42 pm

ok sorry i did not know what the TW was for, lol....thanks
naturalchic
naturalchic

Back to top Go down

Post by ciara89 11th August 2010, 12:45 pm

Hey I think I saw that stuff at the natural salon when I got my BC. It's in a green bottle right?? and is it a whole line of stuff or just the product that make your hair curly??
ciara89
ciara89

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 11th August 2010, 1:09 pm

No, it's a white jar. It's a creme. Here's the link on the site. http://www.naturalhair.org/curlykinkynaturaleasyherbalcombout-1-1.aspx

I use the TW Protective Mist Bodifier but not all the time with it. Actually, I think I've only used the mist bodifier like twice out of six days I've used the product. I don't use any of the other TW products. I love the Mist Bodifier, but largely just use it as a detangler. I just started using it as a leave-in under the Twist and Shine when I'm refreshing my hair in the mornings. But even with that I'm not consistant. I use my Giovanni Direct leave in on some days. It works well with that as well.
So, it's not the other products, it's just this one.
Renny
Renny

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie_curli 11th August 2010, 3:11 pm

Their prices are fairly cheap. Might have to try them..

cutie_curli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down