CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a natural big sister

2 posters

Go down

need a natural big sister Empty need a natural big sister

Post by curlgurl19 18th July 2010, 9:42 pm

I am 19 years old. I have been transitioning for about about 3 months. I am doing this more or less by myself I don't really have anyone to relate to about it or to give me support. My mother is for it but she is only sort of natural( she wears wigs natural looking wigs but wigs). My grandmother doesn't like the "look" of natural hair and then there is my boyfriend, he tries so hard to support me but he doesn't get it(he is white) and his the one who encouraged me to go natural. I went natural(sort of) about two years ago, but i really had no idea what i was doing and I only did it cause my mom wanted me to. This time I am doing it for me. This past year I have learned so much about myself about really getting to know and love who I am and I want to have that with my hair. It would really help me a lot if I had someone to talk to and relate to about my hair. So if anyone is interested i would really appreciate it.

Thank you to all who respond
Sincerely curlgurl19

curlgurl19

Back to top Go down

need a natural big sister Empty Re: need a natural big sister

Post by Naturally Esq 18th July 2010, 10:57 pm

Have you posted your request in the Natural Big Sister Section: http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/natural-big-sisters-f17/

I will try to help you in that Section.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down