CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Some SERIOUS Guidance!!!

2 posters

Go down

Need Some SERIOUS Guidance!!! Empty Need Some SERIOUS Guidance!!!

Post by LadeeB703 13th July 2010, 12:09 pm

My name is Nashay and I have been natural for about a year actually. My last relaxer was July of 2009, but I cut all my hair off in October 2009. My hair has grown a lot since then, but I need more guidance. I don't pick my hair everyday because it's REALLY thick nand my curls are TIGHT. My hair is kind of a sandy brown color with ndustings of blonde. What can I use to moisturize my hair. I was trying the COMPLETE natural things at first, like putting raw coconut milk in my hair to condition it. Has anynone used any of Carol's Daughter's products on their hair? Has it worked? I'm really open to some suggestions because I'm COMPLETELY lost at this point. My hair gets REALLY dry so Indon't know what to put on it to moisturize it. My hair sucks up any moisture that I put inmy hair. Should I put someting on my actual scalp or can that suffocate it? Thank you for ANY help I can get I would LOVE if I had a big sister to help guide me.

LadeeB703

Back to top Go down

Need Some SERIOUS Guidance!!! Empty Re: Need Some SERIOUS Guidance!!!

Post by Sunshinecurls 13th July 2010, 3:42 pm

I've been hearing rave reviews about Sheamoisture at Target. You can search the forum for reviews.
Sunshinecurls
Sunshinecurls

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum