CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue

Go down

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue Empty Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue

Post by D-Lish 14th November 2009, 5:15 pm

Hair type: 4a
Price: $16.00
Size: 8 oz.
Smell: Pineapples
Hold: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ingredients: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Moisture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Description:
Wanna boost? This potent emulsion packs the punch you need for pogo stick oingy boingy curls.
MEDIUM HOLD STYLING CREME.
Instructions for use:

Apply a palm full of Curly Meringue to damp freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. Rake through large sections and air dry.
Great for:
Fingerstyling, 2 Strand Twists, Spiral Rod Sets, Relaxed Hair seeking curly styling and Transitioners, Silkeners and Texturizers.

Ingredients: water, parafinium liquidum, glycerin, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer, wheat amino acids, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, avocado oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba seed oil, olive fruit oil, oleth-5, PEG-12 dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycinnanate, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantion, iodopropynyl, butylcarbanate, yellow 5

I did Two strand twists with this last night and it did a marvelous job at holding my hair in that style. That's what it advertised and that's what it did. This product is five stars for me, although some 4a's complained about crunchiness. I didn't use a bunch, but I used enough on wet hair that my twists had some white residue on it (which cleared up after it air dryed). The product never claimed that it could give moisture but it did! Total plus for me and a suprise, since mineral oil is in it. The dimethicone in it definately gave me some shine and silkiness.
Would I repurchase again? Yes. This 8 oz will last me a while since I don't use a bunch on my twists.
D-Lish
D-Lish

Back to top Go down