CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh snap! I went to the store yesterday & Walmart sells Giovanni Products!

+2
predestined010
thecollegegirl
6 posters

Go down

oh snap! I went to the store yesterday & Walmart sells Giovanni Products! Empty oh snap! I went to the store yesterday & Walmart sells Giovanni Products!

Post by thecollegegirl 24th June 2010, 7:56 am

but they're for the same price TARGET has them for. Sad
& I found this GREAT sulfate-free & paraben-free shampoo from Burt's Bees.
But it was $7.00 for 8 fl. oz. of the stuff. Sad

thecollegegirl

Back to top Go down

oh snap! I went to the store yesterday & Walmart sells Giovanni Products! Empty Re: oh snap! I went to the store yesterday & Walmart sells Giovanni Products!

Post by predestined010 24th June 2010, 10:49 am

Yeah your late hun LOL...
predestined010
predestined010

Back to top Go down

oh snap! I went to the store yesterday & Walmart sells Giovanni Products! Empty Re: oh snap! I went to the store yesterday & Walmart sells Giovanni Products!

Post by thecollegegirl 24th June 2010, 4:43 pm

lol. Sorry... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thecollegegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 24th June 2010, 11:27 pm

They just got Giovanni in my Walmart. The Burt's and Bees stuff too. It's a new section that was put up, so you may not be late. Depends on the Walmart.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

oh snap! I went to the store yesterday & Walmart sells Giovanni Products! Empty Thanks

Post by ApplesNZimt 25th June 2010, 6:33 am

@thecollegegirl :I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for sharing or else I would have been running all over the place trying to find specific products after my plane lands..

ApplesNZimt

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 25th June 2010, 9:17 am

ApplesNZimt wrote:@thecollegegirl :I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for sharing or else I would have been running all over the place trying to find specific products after my plane lands..

Whole Foods has the small travel/sample size of most of the Giovanni products for $1.99 each. You should check to see if this size is available at Walmart.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by ApplesNZimt 25th June 2010, 9:25 am

@Naturally Esq:

I will definitely be checking that out!!!

Thanks for the FYI

ApplesNZimt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 25th June 2010, 4:18 pm

I jus bought some Giovanni products today from TJMaxx & the price was great I jus did a post about it I bought some shampoo & conditioner for $12.99 each They r 33.5 fl oz (1000ml) This will last me a long time
Also my daughter told me one of her friends bought some Yes to Cumcumbers from Ross so check it out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 25th June 2010, 4:21 pm

I purchased samples of Giovanni at Target last week. I'm also positive they had samples at Walmart too.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down