CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MissMoriah: IM BACK WITH UPDATES AND LOTS OF PICTURES

+20
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
CrissyQ
Ebbz
priceless
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
NubieNatty
newcurlieque
KinkyNappyHappy
AshElleAye
krazy coils
poeticlyspkng
ChrsLvsBks
WhosThatRedHead
Renny
LaToya28
Nikcoils
labon10
missmoriah
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

MissMoriah: IM BACK WITH UPDATES AND LOTS OF PICTURES - Page 4 Empty Re: MissMoriah: IM BACK WITH UPDATES AND LOTS OF PICTURES

Post by poeticlyspkng 31st January 2011, 1:38 am

Hey Moriah! Glad to see you back. You are so beautiful! I would never have guessed you were so tall! And even further- that you are over weight. I too struggle with weight issues so I'm in on the support wagon! I've been working to lose weight since early 2010. We can do this!

Congrats on the move to Cali and the decision to start changing things in your life to reach your goals. I'm proud of you.

Your hair looks good in the pics. You've had lots of awesome growth and may just need a trim.

Again- good to see you back!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

MissMoriah: IM BACK WITH UPDATES AND LOTS OF PICTURES - Page 4 Empty Re: MissMoriah: IM BACK WITH UPDATES AND LOTS OF PICTURES

Post by Intelligentbeauty 31st January 2011, 2:05 am

hey lady,
you should be modeling.
your hair looks great. congrats on your life decisions!
keep up the great work cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 31st January 2011, 7:59 pm

@ Poetic, Yeah lady I have been struggling with my weight for a while now. Its really difficult but now that I had help from my sister I am on the right path and have already lost 31lbs and now the hard part is getting off the rest. I am so glad to know that we can support eachother. I will post my journey in here along with hair posts. Smile

@IntelligentBeauty, Hey girly. Thank You. I would love to do some modeling in the future. We'll see where this weight loss takes me Smile

@ Summerbreeze, Thank you I really appreciate that and I will surely be checking out that thread!
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 1st February 2011, 11:56 pm

wish i knew someone that could give me a fresh hair cut....
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 2nd February 2011, 1:52 pm

Hey Miss Moriah!

I am also trying to lose some weight because I would like to have another baby. But I want to have a healthier pregnancy then last time. I definately see the weight loss in your face. I just started this year and seem to have hit a wall. stuck at 145 and I am only 5'3. but i think i need to add some variety to my workout I've only been runnning about 1 to a mile and a half during my lunch breaks. and changing my diet. so any support group you have i am willing to join.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 6th February 2011, 3:54 pm

hey Nik! yeah im gonna try and put together somewhat of a support group. I may just update on my blog, im not sure yet. But ill let you know when i do because support is always good and needed
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 6th February 2011, 3:56 pm

Hi guys....So I'm thinking about coloring my hair. I already bought the box but im contemplating if i should use it or not. I just want highlights of brown. I didn't want to do anything to crazy until i can go to a salon. My hair is like super jet black naturally. Any suggestions on how i should go about this?
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 6th February 2011, 4:48 pm

Haven't been by your page in a minute but your hair is growing by leaps and bounds. Congrats!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4