CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bree from Top Model's new haircut...

5 posters

Go down

Bree from Top Model's new haircut... Empty Bree from Top Model's new haircut...

Post by laleepop14 14th June 2010, 3:20 pm

I just did my BC after 10 months of transitioning and am always ecstatic when I see other naturals and celeb naturals. Bree was one of my favorites out of all the seasons of Top Model and I still try to keep up with her...She just did a BC and I am loving it and maybe it could give some inspiration to those who are thinking about doing it..

Here is the link:
http://theybf.com/2010/06/14/antms-bre-scullarks-1st-photoshoot-with-new-haircut

And for those who cant access the link...I copied and pasted...

SIDENOTE: I am also addicted to the ybf.com...Wink
ANTM's Bre Scullark's 1st Photoshoot With New Haircut

Jun 14 | by ybfchic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Former "America's Next [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important][color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]Top [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]Model" contestant turned model in her own right, Bre Scullark, has gone from the long and big haired beauty to a low cut fierce [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important][color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]beauty.

Bre cut almost all of her [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important][color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]hair off to signify a fresh start for her life and those who suffer injustices. Her photoshoot pics when you read on...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's still one of my fave "Top Model" contestants to date. Here's what Bre had to say about her [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important][color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]new [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]look:

As the ambassador for [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important][color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]Drop [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]Dead [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]Gorgeous social justice organization, I speak with victims of human and child sex trafficking and the one thing I try to instill in all of our survivors is how to learn to let go. It seems easier to live with routine of hurt, misery and baggage than to take a chance and release it. I am no stranger to this type of pain because I like so many women have been violated. Although I have never been a victim of this particular crime, I am no different than the women I mentor.

I walked around for years with the guilt and hurt of what happen to me, misery and negativity were so common in my life that I almost expected the worst out of every situation. Regardless of our circumstances, EVERYONE deserves a fresh start, a change in what we are used to. When I cut my hair, I took a chance at living a new life by releasing the one thing that I loved and was afraid to let go of. When I speak to survivors from DDG I always make reference to how the attachment to my [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important][color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]long [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]hair held me captivate for years. I want them to feel encouraged to know that until they let go of their baggage they can’t free of their past. I encourage everyone to step out and take a chance in embracing their unknown. I believe it is a vital step in any women’s developing a sense of pride and confidence they need to feel whole outside of the traditional perceptions of beauty. This is something that every woman at some point in their life should experience.

([color:db9e=#ff00ff !important][color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]Drop [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]Dead [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]Gorgeous is a social justice organization which utilizes the [color:db9e=#ff00ff !important][color:db9e=#ff00ff !important]fashion and entertainment industries as its vehicle to reduce demand for commercial sexual exploitation of children).

Loving this cut for Bre. She looks simply gorgeous.
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Bree from Top Model's new haircut... Empty Re: Bree from Top Model's new haircut...

Post by tiashaunteé 14th June 2010, 3:31 pm

She looks gorgeous!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Bree from Top Model's new haircut... Empty Re: Bree from Top Model's new haircut...

Post by laleepop14 14th June 2010, 3:32 pm

Yes Tia I agree!!! I love it!!!!!
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 14th June 2010, 10:01 pm

I love it! Was her hair relaxed before or natural?
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 15th June 2010, 11:36 am

Definitely inspiring!

@Laleepop-congrats again on the bc! I'm still waiting it out.

@Ebbz-how long to do plan to transition?
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY 15th June 2010, 12:19 pm

Bre is my absolute favorite from ANTM. Whether long or short it still looks good!
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down