CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard 99.9% FULL (SWAPPED)

2 posters

Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard 99.9% FULL (SWAPPED) Empty Kinky Curly Curling Custard 99.9% FULL (SWAPPED)

Post by AfrikanLatina 13th June 2010, 12:24 am

I have an 8 oz. jar($17) of Kinky Curly Curling Custard up for swap. Although I love the Kinky Curly Knot Today I just don't have the desire to use the KCCC. I used about a fingertip sized amount on a small section of my hair. I'm not a wash and go kind of curly and I've come to accept my nearly non existent curl pattern, so with that said...show me what you got! lol I'm interested in leave ins, hair butters and hair masques/deep conditioners of equal value to the KCCC. PM me if you're interested in this.

I'd love to try Karen Body Beautiful, Afro Veda, Darcy Botanicals, BnB Shea Butter, Qhemet, Oyin, etc. but won't limit it to these lines.

Last edited by AfrikanLatina on 16th June 2010, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard 99.9% FULL (SWAPPED) Empty Re: Kinky Curly Curling Custard 99.9% FULL (SWAPPED)

Post by naturalhonney 15th June 2010, 10:52 pm

I have some Karens Body beautiful I would love to swap with you! Its hair butter a pretty good amount is left.
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down