CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me & Mandy

+35
BlondeByDesire
mrsmackey
Juices-n-Berries
Abisco
MsJay1121
NaturalChica
LilMsPuddles
Erica5417
vmichelle
Tamren
adiaha
HumanNature
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
DanceOnTheSkylines
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
Serenity23
Kea::curls
traveljunkie08
SheeTacular
tiashaunteƩ
Pi*Jay
Ziggs
Free2009
CurlySpeechTherapist
A85
sweetdrk1
Blackbeauty
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
dajewel
D-Lish
BindyMac08
curly+kinky+fierce
39 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Me & Mandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Me & Mandy

Post by sweetdrk1 15th November 2009, 10:40 pm

love your hair!!! twist out dont work for me yet...but I will not give up!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 16th November 2009, 1:23 am

@sweetdrk1 They didnt work for me at first either! But ur hair looks great now! What do u do?
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 16th November 2009, 1:40 am

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:@sweetdrk1 They didnt work for me at first either! But ur hair looks great now! What do u do?

mood: Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_redface

So I was cooking steak today and my friend requested that I cook some for him...but HE INSISTED THAT IT BE WELL DONE....talking about he didnt want so see any pink in the steak...that steak was dry just like my hair! Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_redface Ugh!

****Rewind*****
...Today is my wash day so i decided to pull apart my curls more and wear a curly fro...It was really soft and moisturized & it smelled like Coco Lime (thanks kbb)...it was hella hard keeping my hands out of it...

I still had some product in there while running erands but it dried quickly...the sun was out today & it felt great!

Well...im off to wash my hair....its time for a wash and Mandy is dry!..til next time..
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 16th November 2009, 10:43 pm

Mood Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_cherry

Today I wore another curly fro....even bigger than yesterday bc i was too lazy to wash my hair...ummm...let's flashback to lastnite...

Mandy got ALOT of flirt action lasnite....A man friend (or shall we say admirer hehe) gazed at her and touched her lightly....after feeling the naturalness he just dived in! He groped all of her tresses and massaged her and everything! Me & Mandy - Page 2 Drunken_smilie He almost manipulated her more than I do....lol... I on the other hand was flattered that he liked her so much! Today I made her flirt experience complete by finally washing her...

She had a great day!

Last edited by curly+kinky+fierce on 16th November 2009, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th November 2009, 11:15 pm

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:@sweetdrk1 They didnt work for me at first either! But ur hair looks great now! What do u do?

Thanks!! I am still at the Wash n go stage. I co-washed Alma conditioner (the mango one) and shingled with Bead Head Moisture Maniac.I squeeze out the excess, shake and let it air dry. I am almost 3mths post BC and my curls are just starting to get funky and I love it! Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_smile
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th November 2009, 11:17 pm

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:Mood Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_cherry

Today I wore another curly fro....even bigger than yesterday bc i was too lazy to wash my hair...ummm...let's flashback to lastnite...

Mandy got ALOT of flirt action lasnite....A man friend (or shall we say admirer hehe) gazed at her and touched her lately....after feeling the naturalness he just dived in! He groped all of her tresses and massaged her and everything! Me & Mandy - Page 2 Drunken_smilie He almost manipulated her more than I do....lol... I on the other hand was flattered that he liked her so much! Today I made her flirt experience complete by finally washing her...

She had a great day!

Go head Mandy with yo bad self!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 16th November 2009, 11:33 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:

Thanks!! I am still at the Wash n go stage. I co-washed Alma conditioner (the mango one) and shingled with Bead Head Moisture Maniac.I squeeze out the excess, shake and let it air dry. I am almost 3mths post BC and my curls are just starting to get funky and I love it! Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_smile

Ive been longing to try Bead Head Moisture Maniac! Does it define ur curl?
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbeauty 17th November 2009, 2:03 am

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:Blackbeauty: KBB I made that wish list a reality lastnite! lol..she had a nice sale going on so I got 2 hair creams...one in pomegranite guave (spell check) and chamomile sage (1 came free with the order) ...1hair milk in cranberry cocktail and the Bodacious shampoo bar...by all means am I not bragging bc im shame that i spend so much money on prods Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_redface ...BUT i LOVE her stuff...

I want her (KBB) deep conditioner treatment Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_razz

I would love to try that Garnier Triple Moisture that u use. Me & Mandy - Page 2 Herz

Im interested in this a hair cream I saw by Verbena Custom Blends. Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_lol

...and now all these curly girls have me wanting to try the Aubrey Organics & Trader Joes.... Me & Mandy - Page 2 Confused

girl the list goes on and on and on Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ...

whats urs?

You have to do product reviews when u get a chance, so I can see if u
like or love them which might start my PJ itch! LoL!!

Right now I
really REALLY really want a steamer and this deep conditioner from
afroveda called Ashlii Amala that like $21.95 (so expensive 2 me) but I heard so many FABULOUS
reviews on it on youtube. I must have it!!!

As of right now that's it...I kinda
went product crazy during my first 2 wks after my big chop so at the
moment im satisfied and I still have a bunch of products to try that
Ive bought!! Ill let you know what's good and what Ill never EVER buy
again!! LoL!!
Blackbeauty
Blackbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 17th November 2009, 2:16 am

Blackbeauty wrote:
curly+kinky+fierce wrote:Blackbeauty: KBB I made that wish list a reality lastnite! lol..she had a nice sale going on so I got 2 hair creams...one in pomegranite guave (spell check) and chamomile sage (1 came free with the order) ...1hair milk in cranberry cocktail and the Bodacious shampoo bar...by all means am I not bragging bc im shame that i spend so much money on prods Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_redface ...BUT i LOVE her stuff...

I want her (KBB) deep conditioner treatment Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_razz

I would love to try that Garnier Triple Moisture that u use. Me & Mandy - Page 2 Herz

Im interested in this a hair cream I saw by Verbena Custom Blends. Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_lol

...and now all these curly girls have me wanting to try the Aubrey Organics & Trader Joes.... Me & Mandy - Page 2 Confused

girl the list goes on and on and on Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ...

whats urs?

You have to do product reviews when u get a chance, so I can see if u
like or love them which might start my PJ itch! LoL!!

Right now I
really REALLY really want a steamer and this deep conditioner from
afroveda called Ashlii Amala that like $21.95 (so expensive 2 me) but I heard so many FABULOUS
reviews on it on youtube. I must have it!!!

As of right now that's it...I kinda
went product crazy during my first 2 wks after my big chop so at the
moment im satisfied and I still have a bunch of products to try that
Ive bought!! Ill let you know what's good and what Ill never EVER buy
again!! LoL!!

I did use the KBB hair cream which I LOVE! It kept my hair soft ALL day like my shea butter mix! I mean i can rotate the two and have the same moisture and softness.... The plus with the KBB is that my hair smelled quite yummy all day...like coco lime hmmmm!

I did not get the same result with the KBB Hair milk...Im really apprehensive about trying that right now bc of the temperatures here...when it warms up I will try that, but right now I like to stick to butters & creams...I will keep u informed as I go and add pics so u can see..!

Yes and u must tell about the Ashlii Amala! I've never even heard of it before! All these things out here! they are wrong for this! Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_evil
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by A85 17th November 2009, 12:57 pm

LOL @ ur adventures of "Mandy & Me" Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_razz AND ur fro is tooo cute I wish I would have experimented more when my hair was in that stage...
A85
A85

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 17th November 2009, 4:02 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:FYI--When ordering KBB, I noticed they have specials on Fridays and Tuesdays. This week, you will get a 16 oz of hair cream with an order $60 or more.

Yes, KBB does Fabulous Freebie Fridays!!
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 17th November 2009, 4:08 pm

@curly+kinky+fierce, I LOVE KBB!! I love the hair butter on dry hair. My and my BFF's favorite scents are pomegrantate guava and cranberry cocktail. I use the shampoo, condish, super silky, hair milk (here and there), body products, etc., etc.!! I go psycho on that site... Oyin, KBB, and Aubreys are definitely my top 3 brands.
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 17th November 2009, 8:20 pm

@ A85 Thanks! Im waiting to get to ur length but i am enjoying this stage...! lol... And me & the lady do have adventures...she's my bestie! lol!!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 17th November 2009, 8:23 pm

CurlySpeechTherapist wrote:@curly+kinky+fierce, I LOVE KBB!! I love the hair butter on dry hair. My and my BFF's favorite scents are pomegrantate guava and cranberry cocktail. I use the shampoo, condish, super silky, hair milk (here and there), body products, etc., etc.!! I go psycho on that site... Oyin, KBB, and Aubreys are definitely my top 3 brands.

Noooooo CurlySpeech! dont get me back started! I just ordered the pomegranate guava (YES) I thought i ordered hair butter this time, but when i looked back on the order i didnt see it Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_eek ..im tempted to call her and edit my order! lol..im dying to try Aubreys!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2009 17th November 2009, 9:50 pm

i just wanna say Cantu is my homie too! lol i only use it for doing twists... b/c of the hold... and the twistouts are so defined! twistouts on my hair with no cantu just dont measure up. Smile
Free2009
Free2009

http://www.mathhtutoring.com, www.fotki.com/Free2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2009 17th November 2009, 10:03 pm

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:The link below are some twist outs ive achieved, cantu was one of the products i used...This is also

some inspiration for all the TWA chics!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPjfvNQWVc

i watched ur video, and it was nice!!!! i subscribed to u... plz check out my videos as well!
Free2009
Free2009

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 17th November 2009, 10:09 pm

@free2009 im glad someone else loves it! And thank u soooo much! I will def sub to u? Whats ur name??
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2009 17th November 2009, 10:30 pm

i may have missed it.... sorry if i did... but someone please fill ur lost curlfriend in on what KBB is? and whats the website so i can see what u guys r so excited about!? Smile
Free2009
Free2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2009 17th November 2009, 10:31 pm

@curly+kinky+fierce: sorry it took me so long to answer u! lol i see u found me tho.. thx girlie!
Free2009
Free2009

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 18th November 2009, 12:40 am

mood: Me & Mandy - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

Ok so im sittin in bed on the computer feeling real disgusting! I just did my jumbo twist to perserve my twist out & wanted to add extra moisture since i shampooed yesterday...Now i know why i only use olive oil on wet hair...it freakin drips! ugh! i hope my pillow is not wet from this mess in the morning!

I bet i will look like I got annionted when i wake up... Me & Mandy - Page 2 Icon_cheers hallelujah! lol...

My twist out came out pretty good today....I think I will do a product review on the deep dish i bout from the hair store!...welp see ya lata..
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 18th November 2009, 1:10 am

i just ordered KBB today! the hair milk, hair oil, hair butter and cream! can't wait!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 18th November 2009, 2:08 am

Me & Mandy - Page 2 678474 yay @ dajewel...what scents did u get? u have to tell me about the butter and oil!!!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 18th November 2009, 10:22 pm

i ordered the cranberry cocktail, honey oatmeal, pomegranate guava and luscious pear!! i can't wait!!!

how did you use olive oil as your DC?
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 18th November 2009, 11:03 pm

@ dajewel...OHHHH! I cant wait for u to try it! gosh im still mad i didnt get the butter..oh well!

As for the olive oil as my deep condish...I initially was just putting it on my scalp to moisturize bc i missed that step when i was washing...so u know how olive oil is super runny so i put two plastic caps on, my bonnet and scarf & when i woke up in the morning voila! It was super super super soft and I promise u..it was moisturized all day!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 19th November 2009, 1:31 am

Mood: Me & Mandy - Page 2 Affraid

I had an accidental discovery last night! So my scalp was a little itchy so I decided to massage some olive oil into my scalp...I got my applicator and started going thru the parts, and as always it started to drip all over ....so I put two baggies on my head, by satin bonnet, and my scarf and went to bed...In the morning I woke up to a beautiful surprise Me & Mandy - Page 2 617583 My hair was soooooooo soft! the olive oil really,really moisturized my hair! And it was soft ALL day long...i mean its 11.29pm and ive been up since 5:45...and its still soft...Mandy's flirt thought so too hehe...I will def incorporate this into my regimen...i may even add it to my deep conditioner or use it alone......P.S... i tried a product ill tell u about it later....

Me & Mandy - Page 2 11182010

this is just a random pic of the hair after the olive oil....xcuse me being a bit xtra! lol

Last edited by curly+kinky+fierce on 19th November 2009, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture)
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum