CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessedone

2 posters

Go down

Blessedone Empty Blessedone

Post by blessedone 12th November 2009, 9:39 pm

Hello ladies, this is my journey to my hair transittion. I have not relaxed my hair in about six weeks. My hair was shoulder length but I decided to cut my hair to above my ear. Today I had a weak
moment when I felt my new growth. But I stayed strong to my hair and my decision to go natural.

blessedone

Back to top Go down

Blessedone Empty Re: Blessedone

Post by Free2009 13th November 2009, 7:06 am

congratulations on the embarkation of a wonderful journey! ure in the right place, maam! definitely soak up all the information u can! knowledge is power! watch youtube videos, frequent sites like curlynikki.com.... u'll have more support than u will need! i am truly happy for u! congrats again! Blessedone Herz
Free2009
Free2009

http://www.mathhtutoring.com, www.fotki.com/Free2009

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedone 13th November 2009, 2:34 pm

Thank you Free. I need all the support I could get.

blessedone

Back to top Go down

Blessedone Empty Monday hair ritual.

Post by blessedone 18th November 2009, 12:56 am

Today I did my new hair routine . I cowash with elasta qp intense hair condtioning, deep condtion with my homemade mayo, olive oil and avocado treatment, rinse out with apple cider vinger. Follow up with Aphogee leave-in conditioner . Put some shea butter on the hair then did a two strand twist before I go to bed.

blessedone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down