CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komaza Hair Care

+2
Umm Ebraheem
Brainiac
6 posters

Go down

Komaza Hair Care Empty Komaza Hair Care

Post by Brainiac 28th May 2010, 10:05 am

Hi,

New to the forum does anyone use these products? Anyone use the Hair Nourishment Oil for growth? Anyone gt any amazing growth using it?

Brainiac

Back to top Go down

Komaza Hair Care Empty Re: Komaza Hair Care

Post by Brainiac 28th May 2010, 5:01 pm

Can someone please reply.

Brainiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Umm Ebraheem 29th May 2010, 12:09 am

I have used this line and I'm not a big of a fan. The intense mask is nice and the shea butter lotion is also very nice. I don't think the products moisturized my hair enough. I've tried to coconut curl line including the lotion, spray and cream (custard) and a few other products. What I do like is that you can get sample sizes and they are big enough to give you a few tries to see if you like it. I would suggest sampling some of the products to see if they work for you because everyone is so different. So much of their stuff contains coconut oil and my hair does not like that very much.

Umm Ebraheem

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 29th May 2010, 2:21 pm

ive never used it but you may want to check out the forum on products and search there as well...
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 30th May 2010, 10:53 pm

Hi Brainiac I just saw this post I use Komaza products and i really like it it is one of my staples. I have the nourishment growth oil,I think I have used it twice lol It made me itch so I havent used it anymore. I guess you would have to use it more consistently to see some growth though.I really like the cocconut hair lotion the califia styling pudding,the olive moisture mask, I wont list all the stuff I have,lol, but yes I like their products and like someone else mentioned you can buy in sample sizes.
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainiac 31st May 2010, 12:01 am

great raina, I use there products too. I use the Hair Norishment oil 3x a week. I also use the Scalp conditoner as natural grease 2x a week. I deep condtion w/ the Olive Moisture Mask every 2 weeks. and also use have and use the Shea Butter Lotion

Brainiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Issie 7th June 2010, 4:25 am

hey I ordered the sample sizes for my kids, it was ok not spectacular, customer service was great shipping prompt, I did like the sweet pea detangler....it did wonders for my son's hair not much for the daughter though, I still may try their moku shampoo and conditioner i am just trying to avoid being a PJ at this time.....

Brainiac wrote:Hi,

New to the forum does anyone use these products? Anyone use the Hair Nourishment Oil for growth? Anyone gt any amazing growth using it?

Issie

Back to top Go down

Post by NappyLiz 5th August 2010, 10:09 am

I use their shea butter lotion and their growth oil. I don't use the oil enough to notice any miraculous growth, but it wouldn't hurt to try it since their products are reasonably priced.
NappyLiz
NappyLiz

https://facebook.com/BoopyTits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down