CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFD for sale or swap for Darcy's Botanicals

Go down

UFD for sale or swap for Darcy's Botanicals Empty UFD for sale or swap for Darcy's Botanicals

Post by Pinkpearls 27th May 2010, 4:10 pm

I have UFD Curly Magic and Supercurl for sale or swap with Darcy's Botanicals. I purchased the UFD yesterday and only used a little...both products are 98% full. I will sell the Curly Magic for $20 (price includes shipping), and the Supercurl for $24.00 (price includes shipping).

Last edited by Pinkpearls on 27th May 2010, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

UFD for sale or swap for Darcy's Botanicals Empty Re: UFD for sale or swap for Darcy's Botanicals

Post by Pinkpearls 27th May 2010, 5:46 pm

Pinkpearls wrote:I have UFD Curly Magic and Supercurl for sale or swap with Darcy's Botanicals. I purchased the UFD yesterday and only used a little...both products are 98% full. I will sell the Curly Magic for $20 (price includes shipping), and the Supercurl for $24.00 (price includes shipping).

Update: The Curly Magic has been sold. The Supercurl is still for sale...see info. below:
http://unclefunkysdaughter.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=233
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

UFD for sale or swap for Darcy's Botanicals Empty Re: UFD for sale or swap for Darcy's Botanicals

Post by Pinkpearls 28th May 2010, 12:53 pm

Pinkpearls wrote:
Pinkpearls wrote:I have UFD Curly Magic and Supercurl for sale or swap with Darcy's Botanicals. I purchased the UFD yesterday and only used a little...both products are 98% full. I will sell the Curly Magic for $20 (price includes shipping), and the Supercurl for $24.00 (price includes shipping).

Update: The Curly Magic has been sold. The Supercurl is still for sale...see info. below:
http://unclefunkysdaughter.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=233

Update: The Supercurl has been sold.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down