CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

+60
kinksncurls
cyclingchick
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
nattyblog
SpringCurls
WhosThatRedHead
iri9109
coilykinks
MellowOne
MahoganyCurls
TriniCherryPrincess
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
Karyn
xtremelyperfect
Keisha
mstokes2008
curly-me-naturally
TMS
swoodward
BrownSkinDiva
priceless
LaToya28
Muz
missmoriah
ChrsLvsBks
CrissyQ
Intelligentbeauty
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
CocoEuro
Pinkrage
LadyMika
Neems
Nikcoils
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
ktoliver5303
CurlsGalore
jcanalena79
soleil
MsJay1121
jlowman1
TerraD
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
.:Eden:.
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
bholmes87
Curly_Aquarius
CocaColaCutie
AfrikanLatina
64 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Empty Re: bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

Post by TerraD 6th May 2010, 5:46 pm

Cute avi, sweet!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Empty Re: bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

Post by jlowman1 6th May 2010, 6:00 pm

Looooved the updo! I saw a YT video as well with this style and thought it was very creative.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 6th May 2010, 7:37 pm

@Terra: thanks hun! Very Happy

@Jlow: thank you! Yeah I love youtube vids because they give me awesome ideas. My creativity has increased leaps and bounds Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th May 2010, 7:50 pm

ooh i like the new updo! go head girlie!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 7th May 2010, 1:50 pm

Fab updo love! Have a great weekend!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 7th May 2010, 1:54 pm

Gah!!!! You and all your fierceness..... I'm a bit envious, but I was ready to take my twists out this week.... LOL
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 7th May 2010, 4:16 pm

@CCC: thanks dear! I'm trying to get more creative and I think it's working!! Very Happy

@Femme: thank you sis! I hope you have an awesome weekend too! Can't wait to see how Seffy comes out Smile

@Cutes: aww thanks darlin! No need to be envious with your fantastical avi you have there!!! It's to die for! That color is DIVINE on you Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by soleil 9th May 2010, 11:31 pm

I just want to let you know that your hair is A. MA. ZING!!! Like, it's so awesome that I have the urge to stalk all of the places you have pictures posted just so I can drool over it! LOL. I can't wait until I get more length so I can steal some of your styles! I love you
soleil
soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th May 2010, 11:49 pm

hey b
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 9th May 2010, 11:53 pm

Hey lady!!! Coming out from under the rock where I was chilling for a minute to, as usual, get my breath taken away by your twist-amazingness!!! Those up-dos are sooo cute!!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 10th May 2010, 12:03 am

B, you're killing these updos! Just fabulous!!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th May 2010, 2:39 am

@soleil: ok first of all you're too funny!!! Razz Second, I'm super flattered! Thanks for dropping by my thread dear Smile Your avatar pic is STUNNING! What a pretty face Very Happy I hope to see you around here more often miss lady!! And thanks again you're such a sweet heart I love you

@Nubie: Hey there Nubie! Very Happy I hope you package gets there soon!! California to Maryland seems like a really long trip ...

@Jcanalena: Why hello lovely!!! I'm glad you found some time to come and join us again Smile And as always you're too kind bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Icon_redface Thanks so much!! I've been trying to have fun with the twists sin ce there's 3 more weeks of the challenge. Yikes! lol

@Curls: Wow what an awesome compliment from such a gorgeous glam idol bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Icon_redface bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Icon_razz Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 10th May 2010, 2:43 am

Hey Bholmes how are you doing honey. Your hair never stops amazing me. You make me want to try these updos and twist. One day I will find the strength to do something to my hair.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th May 2010, 2:44 am

Ok also here are my pictures updates for the weekend!!!!

I co-washed my hair again on Friday and wore them to an event Friday night. I had a car wash on Saturday morning so I kept the twists in for that. I unravelled the twists that afternoon for a twistout and LOVED the results! Here are some pics:

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo459
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo460
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo461
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo462
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo463
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo464
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo467
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo465

After sleeping on my hair with a satin bonnet, I woke up, let the steam from the shower hit my hair, fluffed, and was out the door!! A lot of people like my hair this weekend so I think they're noticing that it's getting longer or something bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Suspect

Mother's Day hair I love you (that's my Mom!)
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Photo466

So I'm not trying to wash and re-twist tonight because, well, I'm tired!! lol so I will do that tomorrow afternoon. Much love to you all! I love living on Curl Street ♥️
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th May 2010, 2:45 am

Hey KT!!! You always make me smile Very Happy Thanks so much!! I hope you're staying safe dear! My prayers are most definitely with you (are you back over seas?? gotta make sure ... lol)
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th May 2010, 3:02 am

I wanted to write something for all the mother's on this forum so I hope you enjoy it!!

Your pain went unnoticed
You wanted to be strong for everyone else
And hid your tears from our adolescent eyes
You thought sadness was equivalent to weakness
But there's something you don't know
I always used to watch you cry
The world tried to tear you down
But you stood tall as a rock for your family
Trials came back to back
And although your eyes were filled with sorrow
Your heart only contained love and determination
You never gave up
Through all the heartache, disappointment and fear
You were never defeated
I gained strength from seeing you fight
Because I realized my own potential through you
Mommy, Mom, Mother, Ma'Dear, Ma, Madre, Mi Corazon
I'm glad you're in my life
I'm grateful for everything you went through
Because it made you the best mother I could ask for
You can shed some tears because I know they're only temporary
Your perseverance is what will continue on
And I can only pray to be like you
When I grow up
A strong, beautiful, bold, passionate, loving black women
With scars on her back
And motivation written on her forhead
The bearer of all nations
Kisser of wounded knees
An ear in times of trouble
A hand when I've been knocked down
A rebuke when I've done wrong
A smile when I feel unloved
And a friend always
My mother, my friend
I'll always love you
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 10th May 2010, 7:44 am

Your twistout is soooo pretty!!! Love the pics!! Hope your mother enjoyed her day!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 10th May 2010, 8:18 am

Your twistout is really pretty! It almost looks like a wash n go its so defined!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th May 2010, 11:56 am

@CG: Thank you!!! She did have a good day Very Happy I hope you you had a great day as well!

@KC: Thank you hun! I think the definition came from 2 things - making the twists really small and leaving them in for 2 weeks.
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by soleil 10th May 2010, 12:14 pm

Awww! Your poem was so sweet. Loved it! Your mom is beautiful! I see where you get that from. Wink
And that TWIST OUT! Oh lord! I have no words. You are definitely on my list of hair idols! I have a feeling that I am going to accumulate a LOT of hair idols the longer I stay on this forum!
soleil
soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 10th May 2010, 1:16 pm

B your poem made me tear up. That is so beautiful. I loved it. {{HUGS}} That was NOT a twistout you were wearing...I swear it wasn't! It looks like a flyy rollerset to me in a couple of the pics. Great job. Your hair never ceases to amaze me. Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 10th May 2010, 1:45 pm

Happy Monday B!

That was a beautiful poem. I love the pic of you and your Mom!!! You guys are so cute! I can see where you get it from. And now about that hair....!!!! Miss thing! That twist out is the TRUTH! I love how beautiful, springy, and bouncy it looks! Chlo is doing her thing!!!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th May 2010, 4:25 pm

@soleil: Thank you thank you!!! You are too sweet my dear! I am extremely flattered that I could be a hair idol bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 2 Icon_redface and you will most definitely find some AMAZING heads of hair on Curl Street! The longer you're here, the more fabulousness you'll see Very Happy

@AL:Thank you! After I actually read it I realized that I like it too! :p lol and you're too much!!! That's definitely a twist out but I understand what you mean. It does look a rollerset sometimes which I love I love you

@Femme: Thank you sis!! I love how Chlo has been acting as of late. No problems whatsover Smile I'm gonna go wash and retwist now since I'm done with class cheers
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 10th May 2010, 5:19 pm

Hey Bholmes! I love the poem (snaps!), the picture of you and your lovely mother AND that twist out! It was so beautiful I kept enlarging the photos!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 10th May 2010, 5:29 pm

I love the pic of you and your mom!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next