CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wash N Gos and Oil Sealing

+8
TMS
SisterBoyd
naturalchic
LadyMika
RayMingy
HAMPTONSFNST
~JOME~
jamaicanmecurly
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wash N Gos and Oil Sealing - Page 2 Empty Re: Wash N Gos and Oil Sealing

Post by TMS 17th May 2010, 2:00 pm

I tried the KCKT then oil followed by the KCCC and it worked to perfection! No more crunchy hair. Thank you ladies.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 17th May 2010, 8:42 pm

SisterBoyd wrote:Blondie, I just got back from going to Sally's to find the ElasticQP Feels Like Silk. They didn't have it. But I'm going on a mission tomorrow. Wink

I loves me some Feels Like Silk!! Nuthin like it!! Smile
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by curlytee 20th May 2010, 5:20 pm

Hey watch (smile) when you say Jeri curl I get the same thing. Its important to use a very little KCCC. I was and go everyday. My Jeri curls are beautiful. This is your curl pattern you are talking about.

naturalchic wrote:question i have tried to attempt a WnG on several occasions. 1- i tired KCCC and got a mini jerry curl and then crunchy mess the next day. 2-tried the eco styler but again a crunchy mess 3. tried on with aloe vera gel...so my question does anyone know the correct process or could it just be my hair? my hair is wonderful when its wet or with the conditioner on it once it drys its a cGrunchy mess, lol, any advice would be helpful
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

Post by curlytee 20th May 2010, 5:25 pm

with soak and wet hair I add leave in conditioner (hello hydration) a nice amount, add my shea mix, rake with my fingers and let it sit while I wash, then run my head under the water for three seconds (approx) While dripping wet I scrunch in a dime size of KCCC. I get the most beautiful curls.
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalchic 20th May 2010, 11:02 pm

nothing wrong with a jheri curl, i just dont like the tightness, i only get it with kcc, but it may just be operator error, lol.....i am sure from the comments i used way to much! Very Happy im sure i will try again in the future
naturalchic
naturalchic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2