CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Mommies!

3 posters

Go down

For the Mommies! Empty For the Mommies!

Post by soleil 8th May 2010, 9:28 pm

I know that Mother's Day isn't until tomorrow, but just in case I am so busy enjoying the fun things that I'm sure my husband and son have planned for me (haha, we'll see. I may be surprised!) that I won't be able to log on... I wanted to send a special Happy Mother's Day to all of you awesomely wonderful ladies who are either veteran mommies or mommies-in-waiting! My son turned 4 this year, and this is also my 4th Mother's Day. Almost exactly one month after I gave birth to my son, I celebrated this lovely holiday. I also celebrated my 20th birthday because they just happened to be the same day that year! This happens every now and then. Smile 4 years later and it is so hard for me to wrap my brain around how quickly my little baby has grown up into a miniature version of a man. Specifically his daddy! Lucky me, I have two wonderfully goofy and beautiful men who love me unconditionally! I honestly never thought I would be a mother and wife at what I consider to be such a young age, but I have never been so happy. It's almost too good to be true! I wouldn't change my life for anything at all. I am so proud to be a mother. And not just any mother, but my son's mommy! I couldn't ask for a greater gift than my curly-baby. Yes, there are times when I am tired after a long day of school and work... and I'm not exactly up to doing anything but stuffing food down my throat while reading a good book. But, somehow he always worms himself into my "me" time... and my heart! He commands my attention, but he is not demanding. He gets my attention because I can't resist his charm! So much like his daddy! LOL! Oh, I feel sorry for the girls in his future. They will have to go through me to win his heart!

Have a very very happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!

Aisha Soleil sunny

My son and me at the zoo! (Daddy took the picture.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by soleil on 8th May 2010, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing the alignment!)
soleil
soleil

Back to top Go down

For the Mommies! Empty Re: For the Mommies!

Post by Lynnieluve 8th May 2010, 11:03 pm

Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

He is a cutie!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 8th May 2010, 11:31 pm

Happy Mother's Day everyone! If it wasn't for my two girlies I wouldn't be a mother, a proud mother at that! My oldest just turned 3 last month and my youngest just turned 1 in January so there's never a dull moment. I feel blessed and honored with having the responsibility of raising them.
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by soleil 9th May 2010, 1:10 am

@LynnieLuve: Thanks so much! I think he's cute too. LOL! Of course! And I tell him all the time. He's at that age where he has to remind me, "No Momma, I'm handsome! Only babies are cute. I'm a kid!" Haha!

@tashafawn24: Yes! Continue to enjoy every single minute! I'm telling you, they grow up so quickly! I feel like if I blink, my son will be 20-something!! You must have a blast with two baby girls! I'm just thinking about ALL those heads of HAIR for you to play in! I love it!
soleil
soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down