CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teeth Whiteners?

5 posters

Go down

Teeth Whiteners? Empty Teeth Whiteners?

Post by tiashaunteé 4th May 2010, 10:57 am

Can I put a "teeth" topic in skin Smile

Has anyone used any teeth whiteners that have actually worked and make a difference without the sensitive teeth side effect?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Teeth Whiteners? Empty Re: Teeth Whiteners?

Post by jac.attack 4th May 2010, 11:09 am

I use Crest 3D white toothpaste. I think it's the advanced kind. It really does whiten but it's also a really good toothpaste. Your mouth feels so clean for a really long time. I used to have braces and they left my teeth super sensitive but this doesn't make it any worse or even bother it.

The toothpaste is only 3 something. It make be worth a try before you pay 20+ on strips.

jac.attack

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaNatural 12th May 2010, 7:57 pm

I've been able to whiten my teeth naturally using hydrated food grade bentonite clay.

Here's how to use it: Just add a small amount of water to a spoonful of dry clay. Let it sit until it absorbs the water and then gently brush your teeth with it.

I tried it and noticed a huge difference after using it only 2 or 3 times. Now I just use it once in a while to keep my teeth white.

You can read more about using clay for your teeth on this page of aboutclay.com: http://aboutclay.com/testimonials.htm#Mouth,%20Teeth%20&%20Gums

Cheers!

ChicaNatural Smile

ChicaNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 12th May 2010, 10:25 pm

I've used Crest Whitestrips before and was happy with the results. I currently have braces and plan to use them again once these suckas come off. I didn't have any added sensitivity after using them, either.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 17th May 2010, 9:47 am

I use add baking soda to my tooth paste and I also rinse with peroxide for my pearly whites. (beware you can end up looking like a rabid dog with the foam).
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down