CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im totally new to this

2 posters

Go down

Im totally new to this Empty Im totally new to this

Post by pinktamitha64 30th April 2010, 6:08 pm

I have just decided to go natural and i have been looking everywhere online and asking friends that are natural for advice but I would like someone who has been natural for a minute to help me thru this great journey and answer any of my Qs as best as they can. If your interested or just want to drop some advice plz don't hesitate. Thanks

[quote]
pinktamitha64
pinktamitha64

Back to top Go down

Im totally new to this Empty Re: Im totally new to this

Post by WalkingInDestiny 3rd May 2010, 5:08 pm

Hi, actually I have only been natural for about a month now. Just from being on this site and meeting other CGs I'm learning. The main think to realize is that its all trial and error what works for one may not work for another. The main thing is to find you a good shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner and a good hair moisturizer. If you have a naural store like Whole Foods, Akins, or The Health Food store, brands like Giovanni (also at walmart), Alba(also at walmart), Miss Jessies (some targets), thinks like coconut oil, a really good leave-in is Giovanni direct leave in, olive oil, shea butter, look at Koilsbynature site, Oyin site, Treasureslocks site...there are many...Look at the product section on this site and read reviews, if you see a girl with your natural hair type if will give you an "idea" of possible things your hair may like....The main thing is be patient, be confident, and love your hair, and it will love you back... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by pinktamitha64 3rd May 2010, 10:47 pm

thanks for the advice
pinktamitha64
pinktamitha64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content