CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neem & Turmeric Face Wash

2 posters

Go down

Neem & Turmeric Face Wash Empty Neem & Turmeric Face Wash

Post by jac.attack 29th April 2010, 7:40 pm

Hi guys! I know a lot of ladies on here have acne or breakouts like me and are constantly looking for something to clear it up.

A lot of products have worked somewhat on my skin but burn too much or dry it out. This face wash doesn't seem to do that.

I think it's about $8 but I think it will last a while. It really only takes a pea sized amount to lather and it's really gentle. My skin has cleared up a lot since I started using it but that usually happens and then I get to this point where it just stops working. I haven't reached that yet (hopefully I won't) and my skin hasn't been dried out. I also use their moisturizer which I can't think of the name right now. Also super concentrated.

Just wanted to let you guys know if you were looking for something to try this might be a choice. I got mine from whole foods.

I have pictures from my skin before to my skin now if anyone wants to see. Kind of gross but I know I like before and afters lol.

jac.attack

Back to top Go down

Neem & Turmeric Face Wash Empty Re: Neem & Turmeric Face Wash

Post by WarriorPrincess 29th April 2010, 10:46 pm

I'd like to see. I recently discovered turmeric. I did a blog about it and take it internally with milk and honey or just as a "tea" (the ladder you must acquire a taste).

I use the actual turmeric power. See blog about it here:

http://shuggaandspicce.wordpress.com/2009/12/27/spice-of-life-turmeric/
WarriorPrincess
WarriorPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by jac.attack 7th May 2010, 10:50 am

My camera isn't working!! As soon as it acts right I will upload I promise! btw the wash hasn't stopped working. My skin is the clearest it's ever been.

jac.attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down