CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

+73
Maricopa
swoodward
Heart2Worship
Curlz of Luv
newday
priceless
Neems
Happy2B
Janet36603
Deva_87
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curlsunfurled
soleil
KnottyKinkyMommy
LaToya28
CocoEuro
iri9109
Mom2KurlyT
Serenity23
Pinkrage
MomnWife
jlowman1
BrownSkinDiva
LadyMika
TheRYL1
CurlsGalore
krazy coils
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
~JOME~
vmichelle
HAMPTONSFNST
awills
Curly_Aquarius
TMS
coilykinks
crvng4mr
NylaCoils
mrsmackey
MahoganyCurls
poeticlyspkng
A85
exhale1913
jcanalena79
Karyn
ktoliver5303
ChrsLvsBks
missmoriah
sunbaby
CrissyQ
NubieNatty
StephanieB
Mz. Thang
.:Eden:.
DvaAuNaturel
TerraD
Nikcoils
Intelligentbeauty
tiashaunteé
Juices-n-Berries
bholmes87
Muz
Notthecoolmom
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
77 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

Post by MellowOne 18th April 2010, 11:45 pm

That looks really good Lynnie. Thats funny that you posted that video because I saw something like that and was going to post it for you guys but didn't get around to it...good luck with the challenge :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_smile
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 12:09 am

.:Eden:. wrote:Lynnie you look sooooo pretty!!!! I might do that style or the flat twist headband tomorrow. Cuuuute!

sweetdrk1 wrote:beautiful!!!

ChrsLvsBks wrote:You and your hair look very pretty. You are rocking that style, as nubie write gawn with your bad self, :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Lol !

MellowOne wrote:That looks really good Lynnie. Thats funny that you posted that video because I saw something like that and was going to post it for you guys but didn't get around to it...good luck with the challenge :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_smile

Thanks ladies!!! I cant believe this is my 4,200 post!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th April 2010, 9:39 am

Good Morning Lynnie,

Roxie looks good ... as usual
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 10:45 am

Thanks BBD!!

(Week 20 Day 1) :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_eek I cant believe I have been a part of this challenge for 20 weeks!!

Today is the start of the Twist Challenge!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... 879602

Here is what I did to Roxie...

~ Shampooed with Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo and buffered (Kimmaytube method) with Tresemme' Naturals

~ Deep conditioned with CD Tui Smoothie with heat for 30 minutes

~ Moisturized with Beyond the Zone Leave In (spray), Giovanni Direct Leave In, and coconut oil (SN: This is my first time using the unrefined virgin coconut oil...I am gonna have to get use to the smell :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_pale)

~ I used my shea butter mix and Pooka Hair Nectar to do my twist.

I decided to do three strand twist. It took me 5 1/2 hours :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_eek :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_eek :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_eek :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_eek :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_eek. I know with practice I will get faster, but I wont be doing small three strand twist for awhile.

Here is Roxie when I finished at 1am :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_eek

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... 8_mont26

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... 8_mont27

That's all for now! Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 19th April 2010, 12:40 pm

Twist out is awesome as usual!! Your three strand twists look good!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 19th April 2010, 12:45 pm

Your hair looks beautiful Lynne! Good luck on the challenge! And you're about to be on your third installation of posts!!!! The twists turned out beautiful. I may try the three-strand twists for my next set. :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... 617583
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th April 2010, 12:46 pm

Morning Lynn!!

Love your twist & twist out!! Just plain ole green with love cause I can't do twists...LOL

Like that new avatar!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 12:47 pm

Thanks Shee, Femme and KNH!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 19th April 2010, 12:47 pm

pretty lynnie! three-strand twists came out nice!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 12:53 pm

Hey love the new avatar!!! and if I could get my twist to stay straight I would do this challenge with you all! but my twist are all ovver the place, which causes me to take them down which defeats the purpose. Your plan sounds good!! how are the babies?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 19th April 2010, 1:00 pm

5 1/2 hours wow! I don't know it I'd have the patience, but they look great. I'll be posting my hair later on today. Do you know how to move the pin challenge to the new thread?
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 1:06 pm

Thanks CCC, Sweet and NTCM!

@ NTCM - I dont know how. When I signed on yesterday, I saw they all had been moved. Maybe if you add the word "challenge" to the title, then Nikki will move it.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 19th April 2010, 1:12 pm

I liked that pinned up twists style, I think I may even be able to do it on my transitioning hair. Maybe I'll try it out next week Smile

and your three strand twists look nice! I wanna learn how to do those, but I have a feeling that like french braiding I'll keep forgetting which piece of hair I moved last. LOL
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 19th April 2010, 1:46 pm

Hey Lynnie!

When are you going to start a blog???? :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_biggrin
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 19th April 2010, 3:07 pm

GREAT twists Lynn! Roxie is ready for this challenge for sure Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th April 2010, 3:12 pm

I love the weekend look! So pretty and creative how you did the front! I also check the top posters list and you're at the top! Lol. I don't come close but at least I'm on the list. Lol.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th April 2010, 3:15 pm

OMG 5 1/2 hours! My hands would have fallen off. IMO, it was well worth the effort because those twists look great.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th April 2010, 8:47 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Weekend Hair

Here is Roxie today...

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... 8_mont22

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... 8_mont23

I am deep conditioning now then I will start the twisting process so we (Roxie and I) will be ready for the twist challenge tomorrow! It's gonna be a long evening...sigh... :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_biggrin

I LOVE THIS STYLE. It's funny because I saw a similiar style on facebook and wanted to try it this weekend. But forgot about it once the weekend got here....lol.
You wear it well, as usual..... :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 8:59 pm

Muz wrote:I liked that pinned up twists style, I think I may even be able to do it on my transitioning hair. Maybe I'll try it out next week Smile

and your three strand twists look nice! I wanna learn how to do those, but I have a feeling that like french braiding I'll keep forgetting which piece of hair I moved last. LOL

Thanks! Yes, you could definitely do that style on transitioning hair.

MellowOne wrote:Hey Lynnie!

When are you going to start a blog???? :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_biggrin

Hubby tells me all the time, I should start a blog.

bholmes87 wrote:GREAT twists Lynn! Roxie is ready for this challenge for sure Very Happy

Thanks. I cant wait to see yours.

Juices-n-Berries wrote:I love the weekend look! So pretty and creative how you did the front! I also check the top posters list and you're at the top! Lol. I don't come close but at least I'm on the list. Lol.

Thanks.

tiashauntee wrote:OMG 5 1/2 hours! My hands would have fallen off. IMO, it was well worth the effort because those twists look great.

Thanks Tia. I was so tired when I finished. From now on, I will on do MEDIUM size three strand twist.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:

I LOVE THIS STYLE. It's funny because I saw a similiar style on facebook and wanted to try it this weekend. But forgot about it once the weekend got here....lol.
You wear it well, as usual..... :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... Icon_lol

Thanks. You should do it this weekend.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 19th April 2010, 9:13 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:So I was watching some twist pin up do videos on youtube and came across this one. I think I am gonna give it a try during the twist challenge. If you like, you should try it too.

I like this video i might try this tomorrow
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 9:32 pm

npmoore04 wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:So I was watching some twist pin up do videos on youtube and came across this one. I think I am gonna give it a try during the twist challenge. If you like, you should try it too.

I like this video i might try this tomorrow

If you do, I want to see pics. Love the your new avatar.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 19th April 2010, 10:27 pm

Am I an idiot, where are these vids everyone keeps talking about?
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 11:02 pm

@ TerraD - the top of page 40
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 19th April 2010, 11:14 pm

Lynnie,

Your new avi is cute. And as usual the twists are on point.

Can't wait to start twisting my hair!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 19th April 2010, 11:31 pm

Thanks Lynnie! It was a great vid, nice and simple.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next