CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big sis, where are you??

2 posters

Go down

Big sis, where are you?? Empty Big sis, where are you??

Post by FreexFallinq 21st April 2010, 10:02 pm

Ok, So i guess i should start off by introducing myself.
My name is Ciandra, but you can call me cece if you'd like. Growing up, i was natural but my mom didnt really do anything for my hair, care-wise, besides oiling my scalp every now and then because i had extremley thick 4a/b-ish hair. Then when i was around 13, i permed my hair ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]) for my mothers wedding.. BAD idea! So now.. after loosing most of my length ad thickness i've decided to go back natural. I didnt do the BC, i just transitioned and now
im completely natural, and completely lost !
lol

Im not asking for much.. just a little help. Pretty pleasee

FreexFallinq

Back to top Go down

Big sis, where are you?? Empty Re: Big sis, where are you??

Post by Tinkie 22nd April 2010, 12:26 am

Hey cee cee,im Terra I can totally relate to your hair journey 100% . I have been natural most of my life , since i was 13 my mother didnt do nothing with my hair she didn't know how to take care of hair in general ( poa thing ) lol . Well when i was 13 i to got a relaxer and from there things went downhill lol..I went and did the BC aug15,2009 and I was completely lost.!

I have never wore my twa out because my goal was long natural hair , theres nothing wrong with a twa its gorguss to me! but ive had it most of my life! i wanted to challenge myself lol.

thats my mini story , if you need a big sister or just advice im here . Beleive me ive been there and back

Smile
Tinkie
Tinkie

Back to top Go down

Post by FreexFallinq 23rd April 2010, 11:27 am

Heyyy Terra,
I haven't ever wore my twa out either for basically the same reason. I usually wear protective styles, when i can, or one of those little clip-on ponytails. But yea,
Thanks a lot! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FreexFallinq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum