CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trendsetter alert!!! - Lauryn Hill does it AGAIN!!!!!!!!

+17
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
luvinlife225
rachie
ktoliver5303
MellowOne
missmoriah
sweetdrk1
DvaAuNaturel
caramelnaps25
CurlsGalore
BajanPrincess82
*CurlyNikki*
poeticlyspkng
AfrikanLatina
lumii
Jonezy
msoverproof
21 posters

Go down

Trendsetter alert!!!  -  Lauryn Hill does it AGAIN!!!!!!!! Empty Trendsetter alert!!! - Lauryn Hill does it AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Post by msoverproof 20th April 2010, 11:51 am

Have any of you seen Lauryn Hills new look. She was photographed at an event recently and her press and curl if FIERCE Im am so in love with her look!!! my fingers are itching to speed dial my stylist from my relaxer days and see if he can hook me up with a fiyah press and curl. Here is the link to the pics. You just have to love this woman, she makes and defines and her own path for good or for bad and she is just a beautiful woman FULL STOP.

http://bossip.com/239478/lauryn-hill-gets-down-with-the-swirl/
msoverproof
msoverproof

Back to top Go down

Trendsetter alert!!!  -  Lauryn Hill does it AGAIN!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Trendsetter alert!!! - Lauryn Hill does it AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Post by Jonezy 20th April 2010, 12:45 pm

You can do that with a roller set--no relaxer needed. My hair is actually very similar right now from a roller set i did a few days ago--i just have a little more length.

It's great to see her out and about, looking well.
Jonezy
Jonezy

http://www.bleucoiffure.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Trendsetter alert!!!  -  Lauryn Hill does it AGAIN!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Trendsetter alert!!! - Lauryn Hill does it AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Post by lumii 20th April 2010, 2:40 pm

I just saw the pics earlier and I think she's looking good!!
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 20th April 2010, 3:35 pm

I saw the pics earlier as well and was so happy to see her out and about. I just watched Dave Chapelles Block Party the other day and it felt so good to see her performing. I miss Lauryn [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 20th April 2010, 5:22 pm

I agree AfrikanLatina- I miss the old Lauryn who used to set trends. She hasn't been doing much trendsetting lately. I'm waiting patiently on her return.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 20th April 2010, 5:51 pm

so good to see Ms. Lauren!!! She looks great Very Happy
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 20th April 2010, 7:25 pm

I love Lauryn, but I'm not feeling the look. The curls (styled the way they are) make her look old.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 20th April 2010, 8:35 pm

Dang, I miss her! She looks great! Such a beautiful talent!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by caramelnaps25 20th April 2010, 9:54 pm

I think it is cute. The brows need some attention, but I am glad to see her hopefully making a comeback!

caramelnaps25

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 20th April 2010, 11:06 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:I love Lauryn, but I'm not feeling the look. The curls (styled the way they are) make her look old.

ITA! Looks plain and ordinary and very unlike the old Lauryn who was totally unique. But I'm glad to see her back out.

Last edited by DvaAuNaturel on 21st April 2010, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 11:55 pm

I love her!!! *walks away and will not comment on dem brows* Shocked
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 21st April 2010, 12:23 am

okay im glad im not the only one that caught on to the brows. i didnt even notice the hair on her head i was caught of guard by the brows that cover her forehead. I still love lauren though. she is amazingly talented and i miss the old her.
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 21st April 2010, 12:35 am

She does look good **[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]right behind Sweet walking out the door before I get on them brows*...*takes glance back wondering where Lauryns ppl are*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 21st April 2010, 6:11 am

caramelnaps25 wrote:I think it is cute. The brows need some attention, but I am glad to see her hopefully making a comeback!

I totally agree with you. The hair is BEAUTIFUL, but those eyebrows is not working for me at all. I hope she comes out with some more music I have seriously grown tired of Beyonce and the other barbie girl.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by rachie 21st April 2010, 11:28 am

I miss Lauren freal. Her voice is soo amazing and those locks were 2 die 4! *sigh* I'm really not goin and get into those eyebrows either...*shakes my head*
rachie
rachie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvinlife225 21st April 2010, 11:50 am

Lovin her hair.. Lovin HER! So happy to see her back. I hope she feels as good as she looks.. Eyebrows [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]..... Well, one thing at a time ladies.. LOL
luvinlife225
luvinlife225

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st April 2010, 5:04 pm

MellowOne wrote:She does look good **[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]right behind Sweet walking out the door before I get on them brows*...*takes glance back wondering where Lauryns ppl are*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOL yeah come on Mellow before we say something....*pulling Mel*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 21st April 2010, 5:46 pm

She looks good & healthy.....glad she's back. I'll take those brows over a blonde lace front(*cough*Beyonce) and pink lipstick placticness of the "artist" out right now.

*singing* It could all be so simple....but you'd rather make it hard!
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 21st April 2010, 7:06 pm

FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) wrote:She looks good & healthy.....glad she's back. I'll take those brows over a blonde lace front(*cough*Beyonce) and pink lipstick placticness of the "artist" out right now.

*singing* It could all be so simple....but you'd rather make it hard!
Amen to that!!!

*singing* No matter how ... I think we grow ... You always seem ... To let me know ... It ain't workin. It ain't wooorkin.
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 21st April 2010, 10:41 pm

FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) wrote:I'll take those brows over a blonde lace front(*cough*Beyonce) and pink lipstick placticness of the "artist" out right now.

lol! lol!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by summabrown 22nd April 2010, 11:06 am

I think here hair looks WONDERFUL!! it looks smooth and like its soft to the touch and it doesn't make her look old at all IMO she looks younger with definitely not her age. Her skin is great also. But lauryn has always had hella thick eyebrows, and lets not forget she is au natural so I like it.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by jac.attack 23rd April 2010, 5:16 pm

she is so beautiful. geez Brad Pitt and his brother look so much alike.

jac.attack

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 23rd April 2010, 5:25 pm

I wonder if she'll rock her los or twists or anything again. I sure hope they don't try to make her look and sound like everyone else. She's such a beautiful and talented young woman.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 24th April 2010, 12:13 am

I have to agree...I think her look makes her look old and a bit matonly. I am happy to see her out and about though. And yes it is MUCH better than one of those horrible lace front things folks are wearing right now.

...I guess I should have followed Sweet and Mellow... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down