CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Journal

5 posters

Go down

Hair Journal Empty Hair Journal

Post by agore07 20th April 2010, 12:52 am

Hey ladies,

I was wondering if anybody was keeping a hair journal to track growth and products, recipes, methods that your hair likes ? And if you had any success with this, so far I have been doing this for a short while now. Chicoro suggested it in her book and it's going good so far.

I have a smart phone, so I keep my journal in Google docs that way I can pull it help where ever I be. Wink
agore07
agore07

Back to top Go down

Hair Journal Empty Re: Hair Journal

Post by BrownSkinDiva 20th April 2010, 9:42 am

I journal through my fotki they are awesome ways to log progress and recipes as well, plus theres a great natural hair community on there as well...you should check it out, mine is in my siggy Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 22nd April 2010, 4:45 am

Yes, I keep a hair journal! I actually started a forum topic on this same subject a while back, when I first started keeping one in November! Its very helpful and has kept me on track with my hair regimen. Also if I know I had a good hair day, Im able to look back at it and see what I used! My original plan was to keep it up for 6months, to keep myself in the practice of sticking to a good regimen. I think i will continue to keep it though because it helps out a whole lot!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by lumii 22nd April 2010, 11:13 am

I was also thinking of starting a journal but with my forki album.. But I think that the pictures are enough for me. I do the pics so that in future I can look back at the length of my hair and the styles I did.
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Post by agore07 22nd April 2010, 11:16 am

okay thanks ladies, I'm not really big on posting pics, I took some for my own personal journal. So I don't know if Fotki would work for me.

But I am loving the hair journal so far. On top of helping keep track of my regimen, I am able to release some negative hair thoughts on there.
agore07
agore07

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 22nd April 2010, 12:31 pm

This is the link to the "Hair Journals" topic that I started back in November! A lot of ladies on here keep track of their hair, whether its through a Journal or through their Fotki:

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/general-f3/hair-journals-t312.htm
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by agore07 22nd April 2010, 9:50 pm

Thanks !
agore07
agore07

Back to top Go down

Post by winona 26th April 2010, 3:38 pm

My journal is pretty detailed. It is excel format and each day I take about 10 mins to update. It includes time of day what I did with what products and how my hair felt before, during, and after. This is the best thing I could have ever done for my hair. I know exactly what she does or doesnt like and now we have a wonderful relationship:)
winona
winona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down