CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decided to do something with the products I have that didn't or no longer work for me.

2 posters

Go down

Decided to do something with the products I have that didn't or no longer work for me. Empty Decided to do something with the products I have that didn't or no longer work for me.

Post by crvng4mr 15th April 2010, 10:44 pm

Hi Ladies! I have somethings I am willing to swap etc. Just let me know if you want it. I would love to swap for Curl Junkie Hibiscus/Banana Deep Conditioner, Oyin Whipped Pudding or I will also consider other swaps/suggestions. Here is what I have:

Kinky Curly Curling Custard 60% full of a 16oz

Avocado Reconstructor Cholesterol Creme Conditioner 85% of 24oz

Miss Jessies Curly Pudding 40% of a 2oz

Kinky Curly Gloss Pomade 90+% of a 2oz

Amourai Organique Duchess of Curls 50% of a 2oz

DevaCurl Set It Free 80% of a 3oz
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Decided to do something with the products I have that didn't or no longer work for me. Empty Re: Decided to do something with the products I have that didn't or no longer work for me.

Post by WalkingInDestiny 17th April 2010, 12:15 am

If you don't mind can you review some of the products as to why they didn't work for you. Likes and dislikes if possible [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Decided to do something with the products I have that didn't or no longer work for me. Empty Re: Decided to do something with the products I have that didn't or no longer work for me.

Post by crvng4mr 17th April 2010, 3:21 pm

Sure I can! Great suggestion.

With the KCCC I think it works well but because I have so much hair and my length, I don't believe it works as well for me anymore as using HEHH. The cholesterol most people love but since I am or trying to be CG or a modified CG it doesn't qualify in that status, same thing with Miss Jessies and I find that Miss Jessies leaves a sticky feeling on my hair (even thought my cousin swears by it). Both the Duchess and DevaCurl were drying to my hair. Definitely a non-no for me. I don't know what it is that my hair doesn't like in those 2 products. The duchess actually defined very well.

So right now I am sticking to my HG products of Oyin line, Qhemet line, HEHH and Suave Naturals Coconut. I am looking to try Just for Cucumbers, CurlJunkie and Karen Body Beautiful lines.

I also love the Koils by Nature. It gives great moisture and smells great.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down