CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECALL on HESH PRODUCTS

3 posters

Go down

RECALL on HESH PRODUCTS Empty RECALL on HESH PRODUCTS

Post by nikkinixnicole 13th April 2010, 7:15 pm

Hi Curlies,

I thought I'd share this news with you all because from what I've seen on the web, alot of you (myself included) use Hesh products. There was a recent recall on Hesh Aritha in Canada because the product appearantly contained high amounts of coliform (found in feces of warm-blooded animals! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ). So much for "giving nourishment to the hair" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].. LMAO!

Here is the link if you want to read more:

http://cpsr-rspc.hc-sc.gc.ca/PR-RP/recall-retrait-eng.jsp?re_id=944

I'm thinking twice about using my last box of amla!

What about all you Hesh product users out there? Thinking twice about using these products?
nikkinixnicole
nikkinixnicole

Back to top Go down

RECALL on HESH PRODUCTS Empty Re: RECALL on HESH PRODUCTS

Post by Spiral Moon 13th April 2010, 10:26 pm

Oh my! I use Hesh powders. I will definitely throw my Aritha powder away. ( I only used it once anyway) I really don't want hate to throw my neem and brahmi powder away, but I probably will. Crying or Very sad Sad

I'm so glad that I order my other ayurvedic powders from another company. Smile
Spiral Moon
Spiral Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinixnicole 14th April 2010, 5:43 pm

Spiral Moon wrote:Oh my! I use Hesh powders. I will definitely throw my Aritha powder away. ( I only used it once anyway) I really don't want hate to throw my neem and brahmi powder away, but I probably will. Crying or Very sad Sad

I'm so glad that I order my other ayurvedic powders from another company. Smile

I know, I really dont want to throw away my amla! Its really conditioning! What company do you order from?
nikkinixnicole
nikkinixnicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Moon 15th April 2010, 12:45 am

I ordered several powders from - From Nature With Love, when they where on sale and I bought the Hesh powders from a local Indian store.
Spiral Moon
Spiral Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th April 2010, 4:47 am

OK wait a minute gals----IT IS ONLY FOR 1 BRAND OF HESH WITH A SPECIFIC UPC CODE so check it out before you toss.

Hesh Aritha Powder, sold in 100g yellow and orange boxes. The recalled product can be identified by UPC 8901701104108. All lots are affected by this recall.

I have this and will toss. I wanted to try it but never got too. THANK GOD....LOL

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO. HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinixnicole 16th April 2010, 6:31 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:OK wait a minute gals----IT IS ONLY FOR 1 BRAND OF HESH WITH A SPECIFIC UPC CODE so check it out before you toss.

Hesh Aritha Powder, sold in 100g yellow and orange boxes. The recalled product can be identified by UPC 8901701104108. All lots are affected by this recall.

I have this and will toss. I wanted to try it but never got too. THANK GOD....LOL

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO. HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?

No prob! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I found it completely by accident! I've recently been using Hesh amla and was looking for different stores or places online that sold other hesh powders in Canada. So while googling, I bumped into this information.

Thanks for clarifying the details though! I'm sure alot of people (myself included!) were ready to throw away all Hesh products lol. I'm still skeptical about using their powders though.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nikkinixnicole
nikkinixnicole

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinixnicole 16th April 2010, 6:36 pm

Spiral Moon wrote:I ordered several powders from - From Nature With Love, when they where on sale and I bought the Hesh powders from a local Indian store.

Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm liking the site already! They have everything natural that I've been looking for!
nikkinixnicole
nikkinixnicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down