CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need A Big Sis !

2 posters

Go down

I  Need A Big Sis  ! Empty I Need A Big Sis !

Post by JNelly 12th April 2010, 11:30 pm

Hello Curly Nikki Community,

Hi my name is JNelly and I am fairly new to the board. I have been lurking for a while but now I decided to not be lazy and actually post. I have been transition for seven months now and I am still having issues with dryness. Also I am so overwhelmed by all of the hair products and info that I see. I need a bit of guidance. So maybe a long term transitioner that has "been there and done that" can help a sistah out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JNelly
JNelly

Back to top Go down

I  Need A Big Sis  ! Empty Re: I Need A Big Sis !

Post by ladykay6 13th April 2010, 11:26 am

Hello, I'm Kay. I am also currently long term transitioning. I have been doing so for about 10 months now so I'm not too far ahead of you. Thus meaning, I cannot be your Big sis, But I wouldn't mind being a transitioning partner/twin. :] I too have issues with dryness.. Ugh.. But I know the end result will be worth it :]]
ladykay6
ladykay6

Back to top Go down

Post by JNelly 13th April 2010, 1:46 pm

LadyKay that would be great. I wouldn't mind having a hair buddy. Maybe we should start off be sharing our hair care regimine's? What do you think?
JNelly
JNelly

Back to top Go down

Post by ladykay6 18th April 2010, 11:25 pm

Makes sense to me :]]

I haven't really locked into one, but as of right now, I co-wash every other or every three days with either an Olive Oil Conditioner or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, and deep condition with an Olive Oil Deep Conditioner once every other week.. I'm still trying products to see what works best for my hair.

And yourself ?

ladykay6
ladykay6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum