CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punjabi Prime

+2
envizionj
popsbaby
6 posters

Go down

Punjabi Prime Empty Punjabi Prime

Post by popsbaby 19th March 2010, 11:45 pm

Has anyone tried Punjabi Prime Henna? I know that Serita has and her hair is a gorgeous red. Has anyone else seen similar results? I need to make a decision on hair color before my BC. Help please.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Punjabi Prime Empty Re: Punjabi Prime

Post by envizionj 21st March 2010, 2:34 pm

envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by hurjurnee 30th March 2010, 5:33 pm

Hey Popsbaby28,

I love Punjabi Prime henna!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It gets two thumbs up from me. I have a deep auburn color that is a very rich color in the sunlight.

HTH!
hurjurnee
hurjurnee

Back to top Go down

Post by popsbaby 30th March 2010, 6:28 pm

Thank you Hurjurnee. I think I'm gonna order some.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by agore07 30th March 2010, 11:00 pm

Thanks I'm def gonna order this one, been debating all weekend, bouts to take the plunge and order !
agore07
agore07

Back to top Go down

Post by hurjurnee 31st March 2010, 10:53 am

Do it, ladies! When I was relaxed, I would try every dark red dye (permanent chemical dyes...yikes!). I was always searching for the perfect, true, deep auburn color. It seemed like nothing would cover my natural brown color. Hands down, this henna does it. When I henna, I put it on at night and leave it on my hair overnight. I think that helps ensure that the dye saturates my strands. Also, I use OJ to mix with my henna. Let me know how it turns out!
hurjurnee
hurjurnee

Back to top Go down

Post by Raytay 31st March 2010, 12:02 pm

hurjurnee wrote:Do it, ladies! When I was relaxed, I would try every dark red dye (permanent chemical dyes...yikes!). I was always searching for the perfect, true, deep auburn color. It seemed like nothing would cover my natural brown color. Hands down, this henna does it. When I henna, I put it on at night and leave it on my hair overnight. I think that helps ensure that the dye saturates my strands. Also, I use OJ to mix with my henna. Let me know how it turns out!

Ok, you must be in sales, because I was about to throw in the towel on henna until I read this! I used Reshma henna in the past and I was convinced I was wasting my time because it did nothing in terms of the color I was looking for.
I will be trying Punjabi Prime in the near future. Thanks for restoring my hope in henna!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Raytay
Raytay

Back to top Go down

Post by hurjurnee 31st March 2010, 1:04 pm

LOL! No, I'm just really enthusiastic about this natural journey... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's great that you will be giving it a try. Trust me, it works. I've noticed other curlies talking about leaving it in for a few hours, but the overnight henna treatment will do the trick.
hurjurnee
hurjurnee

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 1st April 2010, 10:27 am

My profile pic is from the day after my 2nd henna treatment using Punjabi Prime. My natural hair color is black, but I colored it red and the red didn't really come out until I started using henna. My roots are black now, and the henna only adds a tiny bit of color, but for people with lighter hair it may add more. I'm thinking about touching up my roots with color again, and then using henna over it so that I can be all red again.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum