CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a big sis in the Sac ................?

2 posters

Go down

I need a big sis in the Sac ................? Empty I need a big sis in the Sac ................?

Post by MyMyKite 18th March 2010, 4:52 am

Do i have to BC? i order for my hair to curl? Sad
MyMyKite
MyMyKite

Back to top Go down

I need a big sis in the Sac ................? Empty Re: I need a big sis in the Sac ................?

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th March 2010, 12:54 pm

No, you do not have to BC. You can wear rollersets, twists, twist outs, braid outs, braids and bantu knot outs.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I need a big sis in the Sac ................? Empty Re: I need a big sis in the Sac ................?

Post by MyMyKite 19th March 2010, 5:00 am

thank u chrsLvsBKs how do u find out what type of texture ur hair is?
MyMyKite
MyMyKite

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th March 2010, 10:33 am

Texture can be determined by doing the following. Take a piece of thread and split it in half. If your hair feels thinner than one-half, your hair is fine (barely can feel hair between index and thumb). If your hair is the same thicknees, your hair is medium. If it is thicker, your hair is coarse (feels like gray hair, if you have felt any, I have plenty to feel, LOL).

Fine hair
-Likes protein
-Dislikes heavy oils like castor and perhaps avocado (sp?) & EVOO

Medium hair
-Can use a host of products without bad effects

Coarse hair
-Likes moisture
-Dislikes protein (still needs it but typically cannot be left on hair for long periods)

Please ask when you have more questions. A great source is the website, livecurlylivefree.com. The author is Tiffany Anderson, Curly Nikki's Curl Whisperer.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMyKite 21st March 2010, 4:05 am

THANK YOU...................i will have more questions. u have been very helpful Very Happy
MyMyKite
MyMyKite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum