CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Know You Want It! -Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream-

2 posters

Go down

You Know You Want It! -Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream- Empty You Know You Want It! -Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream-

Post by MeMyHair&theCity 9th March 2010, 4:48 pm

Hi Ladies,

I have an 8oz size of Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream up for grabs! I have used this product twice; it's about 90% full.

Ideally, I would like to swap for a comparable product; preferable, a leave-in or a product that can be used as a daily moisturizer. I am particually interested in DevaCurl, Mixed Chicks & Kinky Curly. But, I am open to whatever you have to offer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let me know if you are interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MeMyHair&theCity
MeMyHair&theCity

http://memyhairandthecity.com

Back to top Go down

You Know You Want It! -Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream- Empty Re: You Know You Want It! -Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream-

Post by NaturalTina 10th March 2010, 5:22 pm

i have some mixed chicks leave in that is 99% full. i got it at a hair show, but i prefer my giovanni direct leave in. i also have elasta qp mango butter that i only used once
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

You Know You Want It! -Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream- Empty Re: You Know You Want It! -Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream-

Post by MeMyHair&theCity 10th March 2010, 5:59 pm

I will send you a PM.
MeMyHair&theCity
MeMyHair&theCity

http://memyhairandthecity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 10th March 2010, 6:01 pm

ok
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down