CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED A BIG SIS IN LAS VEGAS

Go down

NEED A BIG SIS IN LAS VEGAS Empty NEED A BIG SIS IN LAS VEGAS

Post by rnewsome 7th March 2010, 4:42 am

hello everyone,
Love this website by the way. I did the BC a year and a half ago when i first started graduate school. Now my hair is almost shoulder lenght when i twist it. I used to use

shampoo
dr miracle tingling shampoo
creme of nature shampoo.

hair product
Miss jessie's curly pudding
Miss jessie peppermint meringe

howver i recently switched to
kinky curly curling shampoo
KCC knot today
KCC custard.

so far i am receiving mixed results
my hair after twisting has these white flecks in it, no matter what i do, i have started using argan oil too on my hair after i am done twisting it.

Problems.
Hair is still very dry, has been breaking in the front, not sure what to do, the weather out here is not the best either.
Does anyone have any recommendations as to what to do?

My hair is like OOOPs hair but about 3 inches longer. i was thinking about texurizing it or shingling it, the research brought me to this website. so before I take the plunge can any of you experienced sistahs help a confused girl out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .what product should i use to compernsate for the dry weather? what kind of conditioning should i use ( what products and also what regiment). I am a willing student please instruct.

ooh by the way how dones one post a pic in here? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rnewsome
rnewsome

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum