CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!!

2 posters

Go down

Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!! Empty Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!!

Post by Jupitarlove 6th March 2010, 5:01 pm

Its been 5 months of transitioning and the BC is nearing. Despite wearing fades along with many other hairstyles Im growing more nervous the day approaches. Im still very excited about getting the BC but being a girly girly I am afraid of losing my femininity. After looking at tons of transition stories I am a little more at ease because everyone lookes so great afterward. How was the BC for you ladies??? At the end of this month im going with my cousin scrug_a_licious to watch her get her BC and in may ill do mine. Many of my friends are excited for me and even decided to go natural themselves while others tell me nooooooo you will look like a boy. And no one wants to look like a boy but im sure i can make it look girly as many of you have. Along with graduating high school, going to college this is a journey in life im taking. An exciting one that the end is a beautiful, natural, woman who loves herself from head to toe in and out, nappy roots and all. Heres some pics i cut my hair before i started transitioning lol it wanst planned just so happened i cut my hair i figure my BC will be similar but curly. The other is just me w/ a sew in!
Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!! 4237_113Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!! 20577_11
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

http://twitter.com/jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!! Empty Re: Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!!

Post by Juices-n-Berries 6th March 2010, 5:20 pm

I too had the same fears before doig my BC. I'm as girly as they come ad was concerned about losing my feminiity. Especially since I'm pretty skinny. But there's so may ways to rock your TWA ad still be a girl. From hair accessories, to earrings, to makeup, the possibilities are endless. On the contrary though, after going natural, I've learned to just enjoy my natural self minus all the extras. It gave me confidence to just like me as is. Feel free to browse through my BnB thread and some of the others and you will surely see girlyness even with a TWA.

As far as reactions, so far I haven't gotten any negative comments from guys. I'd even say they love it more than the girls I've come across. I think it makes you come off as more strong and confident and you stad out from the other females.

You're rocking that cut in the first pic! Can't wait to see you rock your TWA!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!! Empty Re: Ease on down ease on down the NATURAL road!!!

Post by Jupitarlove 6th March 2010, 6:06 pm

I know me either!!! I remember my mom doing her BC and now her hair is soooooo long! Your hair is pretty by the way! Oh man im so excited i need to find a place to get my BC done too. Do you do your own hair or go to natural shops?
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

http://twitter.com/jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 6th March 2010, 6:10 pm

Well, I've been going to a natural hair salon, but recently amd getting into doing it myself. I love playing with my hair, just trying to learn how to do it correctly. I'm a little twist/braid challeged so it's a bit difficult for me. But I'm excited and it saves money.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down