CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What attractions do your children like the best?

3 posters

Go down

What attractions do your children like the best? Empty What attractions do your children like the best?

Post by Intelligentbeauty 6th March 2010, 3:44 am

I believe in exposing my sons to alot of different things. Culture, the arts, museums, music, theatre, zoos, aquariums, planetariums, etc. If your child had to choose one fun place to go, where would it be?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

What attractions do your children like the best? Empty Re: What attractions do your children like the best?

Post by Mom2KurlyT 10th March 2010, 3:59 pm

The playplace at either Chick-Fil-A or McDonald's...LOL.

I too have tried exposing my kids to different things, but they love running and playing! They couldn't run around and the museums but they go wild at the park and in the play place. I even took them to a Children's museum where they could touch the exhibits and it was interactive! I know they enjoy the zoo, the museum and the aquarium, they get all excited and point and stuff, but they have the most fun when they are just running wild.
Mom2KurlyT
Mom2KurlyT

http://kurlytspot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What attractions do your children like the best? Empty Re: What attractions do your children like the best?

Post by classyPINK 12th March 2010, 11:31 pm

I'm a nanny and even though I don't have kids of my own I think I can answer this. The kids I've worked with always love interactive activities. Any time they can get in, get down and dirty they just love it. So as Mom2KurlyT says the zoo, the museum and the aquarium are all places my kiddies love. The park is also a great outing, you can teach them about nature (even in the most urban areas) and weave in ideas about responsibility to the earth and things like recycling, not littering etc. You can also get them into more "cultural" things by relating the things they are interested in to whatever it is you are trying to expose them to. EX: I took one of my kiddies to the ballet before. He was really interested in how the body works and moves so before hand we did a lot of dancing, which related something that might have been boring (the ballet) to him before to something he was interested in (body movement). He sat through the whole thing and was interested and I was so proud, not to mention I love the ballet so it was a win win lol. My kiddies love anywhere they can get into the activity, ask questions and make connections.
classyPINK
classyPINK

http://www.twitter.com/classyPYNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum