CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody wanna swap products in Houston?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody wanna swap products in Houston? Empty Anybody wanna swap products in Houston?

Post by coilykinks 5th March 2010, 12:15 am

I have too many things to name right now. But anyone willing to swap in Houston-let me know what u have and we can start swapping. As soon as I get the products together-I promise to list them all.
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna swap products in Houston? Empty Re: Anybody wanna swap products in Houston?

Post by Juices-n-Berries 5th March 2010, 1:21 am

ladyjones wrote:I have too many things to name right now. But anyone willing to swap in Houston-let me know what u have and we can start swapping. As soon as I get the products together-I promise to list them all.

I'd love to. I'll see what you've got and list mine too. Are you going to the Sunday meetup? We could swap there.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna swap products in Houston? Empty Re: Anybody wanna swap products in Houston?

Post by coilykinks 5th March 2010, 8:11 am

Yes, I will be at the meetup.

Ok-I have lots of oils.

Lavender
Rosemary
Lemongrass
Thyme
Avocado

I have only used a couple of drops.

Also, Cantu rinse-out conditioner. Cantu Shea Butter Hair & Scalp Oil
Taliah Waajid Black Earth Shampoo and a small amount of the Enhancing Herbal Condish

Dark & Lovely Naturally Tea Tree Oil Loc and Twist Butter

Let me know if anybody wants any of these things, and I will bring them tomorrow.

Last edited by ladyjones on 6th March 2010, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more info)
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down