CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houston Area Natural:Needing a Big Sis

3 posters

Go down

Houston Area Natural:Needing a Big Sis Empty Houston Area Natural:Needing a Big Sis

Post by coilykinks 3rd March 2010, 11:52 pm

I will be celebrating my one year annivesrary in May, but sometimes I still have trouble finding the right products or routines for my hair. My hair is 4b, any advice on products or styles will be appreciated.
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Houston Area Natural:Needing a Big Sis Empty Re: Houston Area Natural:Needing a Big Sis

Post by Juices-n-Berries 6th March 2010, 7:24 pm

I'm new, but maybe we can figure this thing out together. I live in Houston and would love to share ideas with someone face to face, as opposed to face to screen. So I can really see what's going on. Lol. Looking forward to the Houston Meetup tomorrow too.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Houston Area Natural:Needing a Big Sis Empty Re: Houston Area Natural:Needing a Big Sis

Post by SweeTea2011 6th March 2010, 9:34 pm

Can't wait to meet you ladies tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SweeTea2011
SweeTea2011

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 7th March 2010, 12:57 am

I am excited. My 1st natural hair meetup!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down