CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a big sis!! that can help me!!

3 posters

Go down

I need a big sis!! that can help me!! Empty I need a big sis!! that can help me!!

Post by sunshineonfridays 26th February 2010, 6:45 pm

I am 10 months in my natural hair journey and still failing. I love my natural hair but I am still having problems with products. I am trying to stay has simple has possible but I might not be doing well. I am dealing with product build up issues, moisture issues, and creating a routine that will work and stick. I just need help and a shoulder to cry, moop, or laugh on. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I do not know how to add a picture to my post but you can check my profile pic.
sunshineonfridays
sunshineonfridays

Back to top Go down

I need a big sis!! that can help me!! Empty Re: I need a big sis!! that can help me!!

Post by MomnWife 26th February 2010, 7:15 pm

I'm pretty new to this myself, but just wanted to off a (((hug))).
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

I need a big sis!! that can help me!! Empty Re: I need a big sis!! that can help me!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st March 2010, 6:48 pm

I would be willing to be here for you. Please let me know what your main concerns are with a regimen.

What products do you now use?
What is your typical regimen?
Do you use shampoo to rid your hair of build up? If not, what do you use and how often?

A simple regimen could be to co-wash every other day. After cleansing, apply an oil of choice (focus on last 1/4 of hair) then a rich, thick conditioner like HE HH or Aussie Moist.

When you are not co-washing, assess moisture level and add more as needed. Do not forget to seal ends with oil or butter (shea, mango, etc.--try to get unrefined ones).

At least once a week, do an overnight DC with the conditioner and oil--cover head with plastic cap/bag.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum