CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garnier Product(s) Review

4 posters

Go down

Garnier Product(s) Review Empty Garnier Product(s) Review

Post by Succinctlyso 5th November 2009, 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have used the Garnier Surf Hair Cream... AND IT IS THE BOMB!!!!... did I say BOMB>!>!>! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok... I used it this morning... NO crunchies!!.... it's great....use on hair when wet... I swear I have the worlds most frizzy hair and rightnow i'm rocking all curl no frizz.... I did do a DC, then rinsed and used this product... so It's great on my moisturized hair....

Ingredients: Water (- Aqua) , Beeswax (- Cera Alba) , PEG-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , PEG-150/Stearyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer , PPG-1-Trideceth-6 , PEG 192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides , PEG-70 Mango Glycerides , Polyquaternium-37 , Limonene , Linalool , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Propylene Glycol , Caramel , Butylparaben , Methylparaben , Citral , Lemon Extract (- Citrus Limonium) , Amyl Cinnamal , Fragrance (- Parfum)

You dont need to use a TON of the product... just a lil bit... I used about a dime size for my lil head... Good Stuff... this may become a staple.
Succinctlyso
Succinctlyso

http://www.twitter.com/succinctlyso

Back to top Go down

Garnier Product(s) Review Empty Re: Garnier Product(s) Review

Post by popsbaby 17th August 2010, 12:54 pm

I'm glad that I found this review. This is my emergency twist product and it works like a charm.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by ablockle 18th August 2010, 5:56 pm

Love, Love, Love surf hair. By the way, did I say that I love surf hair. Gives great definition with my twist outs & not to mention it also has great staying power. When I to a twist out with surf hair it usually lasts for about a week

ablockle

http://www.naturalnesessites.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blaque_irish 18th August 2010, 10:48 pm

Thanks ladies for the review. I have been searching for a gel/hold product since I am down in VA and the humidity is kicking my butt. I am still transitioning so I am still trying to get hair routine down.
blaque_irish
blaque_irish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down