CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Liter Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner (NEW)

2 posters

Go down

1 Liter Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner (NEW) Empty 1 Liter Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner (NEW)

Post by .:Eden:. 20th February 2010, 10:46 pm

***SOLD***

I had a smaller bottle, and figured I would love it so I ordered the big bottle. My hair doesn't agree with it unfortunately. I haven't used any of the bottle, so it's brand new. The bottle has a pump, which is convenient.

You can buy for $20 or if you have a few bottles of Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner I'll do an exchange.

Last edited by .:Eden:. on 23rd February 2010, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
.:Eden:.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

1 Liter Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner (NEW) Empty Re: 1 Liter Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner (NEW)

Post by tonsofcurlz 22nd February 2010, 4:23 pm

I would love to swap some TJ's Nourish Spa Condish for your GDLI liter. Would 3 or 4 bottles work? Can you tell me what the second ingredient of your GDLI is - nettle or aloe? Just curious to know which formulation you have. I like them both.

tonsofcurlz

Back to top Go down

1 Liter Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner (NEW) Empty Re: 1 Liter Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner (NEW)

Post by .:Eden:. 22nd February 2010, 5:36 pm

tonsofcurlz wrote:I would love to swap some TJ's Nourish Spa Condish for your GDLI liter. Would 3 or 4 bottles work? Can you tell me what the second ingredient of your GDLI is - nettle or aloe? Just curious to know which formulation you have. I like them both.

Sorry, I forgot to post someone bought it. But I do have a regular sized bottle, we could trade 1 bottle, and I could buy the rest from you.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by tonsofcurlz 23rd February 2010, 11:31 am

No problem. But since I already have two of the regular sized bottles, I'd rather not swap for the one. Thanks, though.

tonsofcurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down