CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Curlyboricua*

3 posters

Go down

*Curlyboricua* Empty *Curlyboricua*

Post by curlyboricua 15th February 2010, 8:52 pm

I have been researching the Henna Treatment for some time now... I think I am going to go ahead and order it from the website that CurlyNikki gets hers from.

I have been having mixed emotions about it though some people say that it dries out their hair and others say it does wonderful in their hair. I am so careful when it comes to putting chemicals in my hair ever since the time my hair fell out (that is in another blog)...lol... What are some good oils to add to my mix when I do the Henna treatment??
curlyboricua
curlyboricua

Back to top Go down

*Curlyboricua* Empty Re: *Curlyboricua*

Post by MsJay1121 15th February 2010, 9:28 pm

I usually mix mine with olive oil.... but only the next day, AFTER the dye releases. Also, from my only henna experience, I followed my henna up with a deep treatment with my favorite conditioner right now (organix) mixed with honey and more olive oil. I think if you DC right after you rinse the henna out, it should prevent the dryness...

HTH!
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by Janique 15th February 2010, 9:34 pm

Some add honey to the henna..I just put some henna in my hair today...it didn't come out feeling dry..the first time I did it it felt dry but that may be because I didn't wash it well enough
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down