CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying over silly things while you were pregnant

+3
Mom2KurlyT
adiaha
NikG20
7 posters

Go down

Crying over silly things while you were pregnant Empty Crying over silly things while you were pregnant

Post by NikG20 4th February 2010, 4:12 pm

I thought it would be funny to share things you cried over while you were pregnant. Things you normally wouldn't cry about.

When I was pregnant with my son I cried because we didn't have any sour cream for the taco salad. Shocked I went upstairs and locked myself in the room to throw myself a pity party, then I came to realize that I was hungry, sour cream or not, I was eating the taco salad! Suspect Laughing

Your turn! Hope I'm not the only one. Embarassed
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Crying over silly things while you were pregnant Empty Re: Crying over silly things while you were pregnant

Post by adiaha 4th February 2010, 4:16 pm

LOL I have one.

When I got off from work I was starving and craving taco bell. There was a LONG line, I mustve waited 20+ min for a $1 bean burrito. After driving off I realized they gave me a beef burrito. I dont eat beef. I immediately threw the taco on the floor of my car (still wrapped) and began to cry. Its funny now but bf thought I was nuts.
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Crying over silly things while you were pregnant Empty Re: Crying over silly things while you were pregnant

Post by Mom2KurlyT 5th February 2010, 4:32 pm

I cried when the ultrasound tech told me I was having a girl. I wanted another boy! She was just moving the wand all over my belly and then said "So what do you think about a girl?" I say "I don't, I'm hoping it's a boy" and she said "Well, we've got a little girl in here" and I proceed to make her look a second and third time. I wanted her to freeze the image in between the legs and when she did and I saw those 3 little lines I knew for sure and I proceeded to BAWL! She was shocked and my DH had the "Aw, lawd, lemme get this woman outta here" look on his face. So we left and then he took me to Sonic and bought me an ocean blue slushie and some onion rings and then we named our daughter in the parking lot. I'm super happy that I have a girl now, but I sooooo wanted another boy (I still do, but we'll have to wait on that, lol). On the other hand, sometimes she is such a TOMBOY! But I can't even complain, cuz I wanted her to be a boy. How do you like them apples? LOL.
Mom2KurlyT
Mom2KurlyT

http://kurlytspot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 9th February 2010, 12:05 pm

lmao too funny!!!

adiaha, I would have cried too! LOL

mom2kurlyt, that is funny. I wanted another girl. I thought for sure it would be a girl. I had low amniotic fluid so I got twice weekly ultrasounds and every ultrasound I had them check to make sure it was a boy. lol I love him though...haha
NikG20
NikG20

Back to top Go down

Post by Corygentri 9th February 2010, 1:12 pm

Mom2kurlyt lol - so what did you name her on the parking lot? LOL!!
Corygentri
Corygentri

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th February 2010, 4:22 pm

Oooo, I have a story. This is a post partum story. I nursed my son so I would pump at least 2 bottles a day so I could get some sleep at night. This was when I was just learning to use the breast pump. I was adjusting the cups to my breast so more milk could flow and the bottle came off and I spilled about a hand full of milk. I was boo hooing. When my hubby came home, I was sitting on the couch still pumping with about 30 tissues surrounding me. You would have thought someone had died. He asked me, "What happen? What's wrong?" (insert whinny voice) "I spilled the milk!!!"

Looking back on it, it was funny!!! But not in that moment.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 9th February 2010, 6:42 pm

lmao...Lynnie, hilarious!!!
NikG20
NikG20

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 9th February 2010, 9:50 pm

This is sort of a story that happened before I even knew I was pregnant.

I use to sit and watch tv and when someone would start crying on tv, I would start crying, If I would see a tear fall out of anyone's eyes, I would start crying, if I drop anything by accident, I would start crying. Basically, I would cry at anything. My husband use to come in the room and ask me, "What is wrong with you"? and I would be crying and all that I could say is, "I don't know" lol.

To make a long story short, I got sick one day really bad and I had to go to the hospital only to find out that I was very pregnant with not just one baby, but two babies, so I started crying again. I was stunned for a few days and speechless. Now I know that every time I was crying and I could not figure out why, it was because I was pregnant the whole time.
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

http://public.fotki.com/angel1907

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 10th February 2010, 11:50 am

Okay, this post is going to keep me laughing.
With my first daughter, we had just got married and was in a ton of dept. We were eating subway for dinner and shared a bag of chips. Dh at the last chip and I started wailing. He goes "What's wrong baby? I didn't know you wanted the last chip!!" I said, "I didn't want the last chip. We are one chip away from being homeless and you just ate it up!!!" Please believe he just laughed at me and kept watching football.
With my last pregnancy, I cried several times. I had a dream that my oldest was hit by a car. It woke me up around 2am and I didn't stop crying until my mom came over around 4pm when she got off work. Then my A/C went out in May and I would cry myself to sleep at night because the heat made my feet swell and it hurt to walk to the restroom. Around that time I was peeing every hour, even at night I would wake up every hour to go to the restroom.

Okay, maybe my second pregnancy cries weren't that funny.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 17th February 2010, 11:12 am

TwistedKurlzz, LMAO!!! That is funny.

Jackie, I'm dying at the last chip....haha!!
NikG20
NikG20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down