CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner?

2 posters

Go down

Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner? Empty Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner?

Post by d.denise 3rd November 2009, 9:24 pm

Has anyone used this or have a review of it? A couple years ago I had a friend that used it and I have been seeing it at Nordstrom Rack and Marshall's and stuff so I'm re-curious (yes I just made that up lol)...

here's what the bottle looks like (this is the shampoo but they look the same):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner? Empty Re: Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner?

Post by d.denise 3rd November 2009, 9:28 pm

here are the details and ingredients from amazon (just in case anyone wants to be the PJ guinea pig):

• Defines, Defrizzes, Detangles hair
  • Moisturized curls, smoothed cuticle
  • Orange berry scent
  • For normal to dry hair
  • Leaves hair shiny and soft

Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Parfum (Fragrance), Quaternium - 52, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg - 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Bis (C13 - 15 Alkoxy) Pg - Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Panthenol, Ppg - 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 3rd November 2009, 10:22 pm

Too many cones and chems for me!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 3rd November 2009, 11:19 pm

thats what i was thinking! thats why i'm hesitant to purchase it myself. I still don't know how to read ingredient labels though and I know all cones aren't bad if used sparingly and it has the BHM which is apparently super for detangling... and yesterday I found out that the cetyl/cetyreal alcohol is the fatty 'good' alcohol...soooooo many things to think about booooo

I feel like I'm in school again! too much to keep up with lol
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 3rd November 2009, 11:30 pm

I don't use ANY cones. The word is it's ok if you use a sulfate shampoo that can remove them from the hair. I try to stay away from anything I can't pronounce (unless it is the scientific name of a plant). Definitely don't want parabens in my hair. I think BHM is what Nikki likes for detangling. I could be wrong. I don't want ANY of that in my hair, though, so maybe I'm the wrong one to respond to this!! Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 3rd November 2009, 11:39 pm

lol @ "staying away from anything I can't pronounce" but thats a really good rule of thumb to go by. i'm new to the natural ingredients and wearing my hair in its natural state so all viewpoints, opinions and suggestions welcome here! keep responding!! (lol at devil's advocate smiley)

I have heard about the BHM from a few people so I don't run away from it. But since you're here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] what are some good natural ingredients that you have found are great for detangling?
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 4th November 2009, 1:24 pm

You know, that would be a good thread. Any good natural conditioner works for me, but I'm going to ask around and report back...
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down