CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the prowl for a new Leave-in.

2 posters

Go down

On the prowl for a new Leave-in. Empty On the prowl for a new Leave-in.

Post by xoxoKev31 29th January 2010, 11:45 pm

Hey ladies!! I need your help finding a new leave-in conditioner. I've been using Cantu shea butter leave-in for the longest. This product is amazing but it has a very awful smell lol So I've decided to only use it for my DC treatments. I've tried Kinky Curly knot today, fabulous product! However I'm not willing to pay $12 for only 12oz of product. Also it's never in stock(yes I know they sell the big one online but I'm not paying $44 for hair product). I recently purchased Giovanni direct leave-in, I liked it at first but I began to notice it left a weird residue on my hair. NO BUENO!! lol btw I'm not a fan of the Miss Jessie's products(I don't like the smell).
So here's what I'm looking for in a leave-in:

• great moisturizer
  • all natural ingredients
  • at least 160z of product
  • reasonable price
  • great smell
HELP!! thanks in advance.

Last edited by xoxoKev31 on 3rd February 2010, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
xoxoKev31
xoxoKev31

https://www.facebook.com/Kevina.Pennington

Back to top Go down

On the prowl for a new Leave-in. Empty Re: On the prowl for a new Leave-in.

Post by natural_nance 30th January 2010, 12:24 pm

I like Herbal Essence Longterm Relationship leave in. It costs $3 at the Target by me. I like the smell too. Unfortunately you only get 6 ounces. There's also Hawaiian Silky 14 in one you get 16 ounces for like $5 I love this as a leave in. But I must warn you one of the ingredients is mineral oil but my hair still loves it.
natural_nance
natural_nance

Back to top Go down