CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer

+4
HAMPTONSFNST
newcurlieque
CreoleLady88
jlowman1
8 posters

Go down

Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer Empty Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer

Post by jlowman1 29th January 2010, 8:32 pm

I tried this new Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer and it is horrible for my skin. I would say I have normal skin, not dry and not oily. It made my face soooo dry, especially the skin around my nose. I had been using Neutrogena's Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 and it does a great job. I'm definitely going back to it.

Has anyone had bad experiences with Ambi products?
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer Empty Re: Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer

Post by CreoleLady88 29th January 2010, 8:48 pm

i used this stuff in the past and i didnt like it either! It was supposed to clear acne and dark spots and it did neither!!!!
CreoleLady88
CreoleLady88

Back to top Go down

Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer Empty Re: Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer

Post by jlowman1 29th January 2010, 8:55 pm

It was horrible. My skin was peeling around my nose so bad that I was paranoid that people would think I had boogers all over my nose. Too much info I know, but Im serious. LoL

I think since I figured it was geared towards african american women that it would work, but that was NOT the case for me.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CreoleLady88 30th January 2010, 2:51 pm

thats what i thought too! I dont like their products! I started using clean&clear...i hate having adult acne!
CreoleLady88
CreoleLady88

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 18th February 2010, 2:00 pm

I actually belonged to the Ambi Clean and Clear Club...big joke. I would received shipments every two months. This stuff did absolutley nothing for my acne prone skin. I used it for 6 months with no improvement and finally said forget it. Now I'm using a Neem and Tea Tree soap that I found on Etsy. So far so good. We'll see.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 19th February 2010, 3:09 pm

I read good things about the Neem powders as well as the complimenting lemon or orage powders.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 7:41 am

I got the ambi soap to see if it worked, it smelled odd and didnt do anything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] stupid commercial! It got me by saying that its "specially designed for people of color".
Cherry: extraordinary!
Cherry: extraordinary!

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 26th February 2010, 1:29 pm

I was just thinking about buying it too. Thank goodness I saw this thread ! Saved myself some money Smile
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by TriniCherryPrincess 14th April 2010, 2:46 am

I really like Ambi's moisturizer. I don't really have skin issues but I like the high SPF and it moisturizes my face without making it look oily.
TriniCherryPrincess
TriniCherryPrincess

http://www.AllThingsLena.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mommydiva 17th April 2010, 3:49 am

I liked the Ambi cleanser, but used the Neutrogena Visibly Even Moisturizer. They (Neutrogena) have a pretty good line - check it out. it's the line Gabby Union does commercials for.
mommydiva
mommydiva

http://public.fotki.com/mommydiva/

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 19th April 2010, 3:30 pm

I wanted to switch over to Ambi but after my experience with the moisturizer I was like never mind. I really really wanted to like their products though because I've seen other women in my family use them with great success but I guess my skin just didn't want to cooperate.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down