CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

4 posters

Go down

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Empty PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Post by cdawnlujan 13th January 2010, 11:40 am

Okay, so I henna'd with Jamila last night and slept with it in. My hair before the henna treatment was a chocolate brown (it was dyed) with about 2 inches of new growth...so I rinsed it out this morning and my dyed hair was definitely auburn and my new growth...well not so much. If I continue to henna, will my hair get darker? I do want it back a little darker..Please help! I'm freaking out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cdawnlujan
cdawnlujan

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Post by tiashaunteé 13th January 2010, 12:08 pm

On Henna For Hair there are instructions for mixing colors. The shades range from Strawberry to Jet black. Maybe that will help you out some.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 27th January 2010, 12:19 pm

Definitely check out that site for more info about using henna on color treated hair. You may have to blend with indigo to achieve a darker hue.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by R2D2 27th January 2010, 10:01 pm

Yes, I agree with the previous posters that to achieve a darker colour you'll have to mix the henna with indigo powder (to get brown) or do a two step process to get black. Henna by itself will produce red, orange or burgendy, depending on the type of henna and on your original hair colour.
R2D2
R2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum