CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Big Sis!

Go down

Looking for Big Sis! Empty Looking for Big Sis!

Post by LearninToLove 7th January 2010, 4:27 pm

I'm currently transitioning and have been since April '09. I ran across Teri LaFlesh's Tightly Curly site and LOVE her method of only using a conditioner to style your hair.

My current regimen is shampooing with Pantene Pro-V Extra Straight (that's all I have right now, but I do intend on going shopping), conditioning and detangling (I used to use Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Extra Straight, but I recently got my hands on Hello Hydration and will be using that this Friday as I wash!), sectioning into four and making Bantu Knots by sectioning the four parts and putting Soft and Beautiful Botanicals on the damp hair. I keep the Bantu Knots in for however long I want and wear the Bantu Knot-Out until I need to wash again.

Here's the new growth of my permed hair:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a pic of the permed length
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My profile pic on the left is my hair in Bantu knots.

The age of my curly Big Sister doesn't matter to me. I'd just like someone who went down approximately the same path as I'm taking.

I'd like for my Big Sister to visit my fotki semi-regularly as I post updates just about every week at least as I wash and do my hair. I'd love to have some feedback on my journal postings. The best way to reach me on here is through pm as I STILL can't get e-mail notifications (after checking for the right address, making sure preferences are set right and checking that little box at the bottom of each reply). I usually just check into the forums and look at the threads on my watch list to see if people replied back to me.
LearninToLove
LearninToLove

http://www.my-natural-motherhood-journey.com/work-at-home-mom-to

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum