CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally henna'd!!!!!

Go down

I finally henna'd!!!!! Empty I finally henna'd!!!!!

Post by crvng4mr 5th January 2010, 12:22 am

I have been wanting to henna strictly because of you guys on here. I have a palestinian friend who hennas and she was going to a wedding Christmas weekend and their was going to be a traditional henna party. She told me she would bring back the henna for me and she did. She commandered 4 containers of henna (they have it already mixed). So Saturday night I put it in and rinsed out Sunday at 11am. My daughter put hers in at 12 and rinsed at 9pm. We both felt differences immediately while rinse our hair as far as thickness and saw a slight color change Smile. As far as final results I don't know what product gets credit because I used 3 new products. I know, bad, bad, bad girl (slaps back of hand with other hand). I also tried Aubrey Organics for the first time(never realized they are located in Tampa, FL) but unfortunately whole foods was out of Honeysuckle Rose and I had to get Rosea Mosequette instead. I liked it. I also used FHI Hot Sauce to flat iron my hair with my daughter's new FHI flat iron from "Santa". Pics to follow.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

I finally henna'd!!!!! Empty Re: I finally henna'd!!!!!

Post by crvng4mr 5th January 2010, 5:52 pm

Okay h[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ere are some pics. I will try to take better ones within the next 2 days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down