CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackCatRedCat Henna

3 posters

Go down

BlackCatRedCat Henna Empty BlackCatRedCat Henna

Post by jlowman1 29th December 2009, 7:26 pm

Has anyone ever ordered from Black Cat Red Cat? I thought this woman (Gwyneddh Jones) would be a legit seller of henna being that she is associated with hennaforhair.com and mehandi but I have not received my order and I placed my order two weeks before Christmas. I have gotten no responses while trying to contact her either but my payment has already been received... Im like whats really going on?
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

BlackCatRedCat Henna Empty Re: BlackCatRedCat Henna

Post by Amarise 30th December 2009, 10:36 am

I ordered some Jamila henna from there...I'm going with the benefit of doubt that the holidays and whatnot are making the orders take longer. I remember ordering from the Mehandi site and it took a while.

Did you receive a tracking number? I did...but it wasn't updated for days (like 12/17-12/29), now just yesterday night it was processed through a sort facility. Hopefully something will change up soon for you. I understand though it's been a long wait, we wanna henna our hair! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Amarise
Amarise

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 30th December 2009, 7:21 pm

@amarise

Thank you so much for responding. I was thinking that too. Im like even if that is the case, she could have responded to my emails. I even filed a paypal claim against her.

I received a tracking number but it has not been updated. All it says is electronic shipping info received. She is messing up my henna schedule! lmao
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarise 30th December 2009, 10:52 pm

I agree that they should be able to respond in a timely manner or at all, that's what customer service is about, good that is. Hopefully nothing too serious has happened with them. I learned my lesson this time around and will be ordering from two other places only. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's what my tracking number said about the electronic shipping info being received. That was on December 17th.

What date do you have? If it helps, it's being shipped out of PA so you can get an idea of how many days it should take to arrive when it finally does ship.
Amarise
Amarise

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 31st December 2009, 2:49 pm

I finally got it, it came in the mail about 5 mins ago. I won't be ordering from there again. Then again with a kilo, I won't need to order for a while! lol
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarise 31st December 2009, 3:12 pm

That's funny because it looks like I'll get my package today too. I ordered a kilo as well...at last! Smile
Amarise
Amarise

Back to top Go down

Post by garner 1st January 2010, 2:38 am

Hi Ladies,
Was this the BAQ Jamila Henna in the foil pkg? What year was this and expiration date? I tried to contact her by e-mail several times and she never responded.
garner
garner

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarise 1st January 2010, 8:01 am

You know that was the only thing that disappointed me that there were no expiration date stickers on the bottom nor were they in foil bags. It could still perform well, hopefully. I think now I'm just glad my henna came in and it was at a discounted price.

Henna sitting in my hair now, we'll see how it takes to later on in the afternoon.
Amarise
Amarise

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 6th January 2010, 5:34 pm

@garner... Mine was actually the Jamila henna in the cellophane pckg and it had no expiration date on it. I should have expected this though because it was such a cheap price. Im glad I finally received but but I went through hell and high water for it to get here. I won't be ordering from her anytime soon, maybe never again. Customer service was horrible!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down