CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone tried Pantene Curls

+2
lexibugg004
Chelnmike816
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried Pantene Curls Empty Has anyone tried Pantene Curls

Post by Chelnmike816 20th December 2009, 8:37 am

Has anyone tried Pantene Curls its supposed to be in the line of their African American products?

Chelnmike816

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Pantene Curls Empty Re: Has anyone tried Pantene Curls

Post by lexibugg004 29th December 2009, 1:10 pm

i know i am kind of late, and noticed that no one has replied, but i used to use the pantene Curls line. i loved the conditioner, great slip and moisture, and they also manufactured a curl milk, which was also great, i also used the gel, but now my har hates it, too drying, so i use tressemee(? spelling) gel for curls. no alcohol and doesn't seem to dry out my hair!! now i say i used to use these products because i am now trying HE HH, and i no longer see the curl milk on the shelves which is too bad. there was no particular reason that i switched conditioners other that product junky-ism, and curiosity. personally i think pantene's curls worked better for detangling my hair. but it is not apart of the AA hair line it is in the apart of the regular pantene lines. i definately think its worth a try. though i am not sure about the ingredient list i am only moderately concerned, and avoid thing i know will mess up my hair or seem to be drying!! oh, i also love their deep conditionind and restorative masks!!!
lexibugg004
lexibugg004

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly3000 30th December 2009, 5:27 pm

Never tried the Pantene Curls but when I had color in my hair, I used the Pantene for red-heads and loved it. My hair was super soft and curly after the conditioner was applied. The shampoo was a little drying but as soon as you put the conditioner in and leave it for about 5 minutes, total transformation!
butterfly3000
butterfly3000

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 31st December 2009, 2:59 am

Chelnmike816 wrote:Has anyone tried Pantene Curls its supposed to be in the line of their African American products?

Yes I have tried it and I love it! I believe its called Relaxed and Natural for Women of Color.Its in a copper bottle with a blue top? It smells really good,and the conditioner works really well especially with detangling.
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 31st December 2009, 3:05 am

You know I didn;t even know they had a CURLS line.I will have to check that out. As you can see Im a lil slow.lol.I will have to check out the rest of the others as well.
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoachanel 31st December 2009, 9:52 am

I personally stay away from Pantene products. My hair hates the Relaxed and Natural line with a passion. I'd rather not chance it.
cocoachanel
cocoachanel

http://perfectiongranted.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly3000 31st December 2009, 1:21 pm

I tried the Relaxed and Natural Shampoo and Conditioner too, but my hair didn't like that one as much. Go figure. I thought surely I'd have the same if not better results with the Relaxed and Natural as I did with the Pantene for colored hair.
butterfly3000
butterfly3000

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 7th January 2010, 5:59 am

I've tried it before I went natural and it really didn't work. I did try it again with Relaxed and Natural after going natural as the conditioner only method, but it was to heavy for my hair. Accordint to www.tightlycurly.com the ingredients have changed and Terri has taken it off of her recommending combing/leave-in conditioners.

http://www.tightlycurly.com/products/combingconditioners/
They added sodium cholride...
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by lexibugg004 9th January 2010, 7:10 am

yeah, apparently they have also changed the ingredients of the hydrating curls pantene, even the name to curls!!! but i found some of the old recipe at big lots!! it works well for my hair, the slip is incredible, and my hair stays moisturized!! but i don't use the relaxed and natural line.
lexibugg004
lexibugg004

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down