CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will someone adopt a newly natural TWA-er?

2 posters

Go down

Will someone adopt a newly natural TWA-er? Empty Will someone adopt a newly natural TWA-er?

Post by kbelle 15th December 2009, 12:12 am

Hi,

I just BC'd almost 2 weeks ago. It's been trial and error. I survived from watching lots of You Tube, especially MahogneyCurl's CG method (but my hair is more 4a-ish to 4b in the middle). It's worked, but I need some styling and surviving tips.
I use:

Shampoo 2x's week (lightly with Jason's Biotin) -- maybe 1x's, co-washing just didn't cut it for me??
HE Hello Hydration conditioner
Deep Condition 1x's week with pre-poo with EVOO
Leave in with Bed Head Moisture Maniac
Shea Butter mixed with Jojoba oil

My spray bottle has Rosemary oil, EVOO, and distilled water. I removed the glycerin because my hair was so crunchy after using glycerin products (it seemed).
I still get dry at times, but my problem currently is a night time routine.
And just what to do from here.
Adopt me! Adopt me! I'll be a good little sis [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kbelle
kbelle
kbelle

Back to top Go down

Will someone adopt a newly natural TWA-er? Empty Re: Will someone adopt a newly natural TWA-er?

Post by NylaCoils 17th December 2009, 1:01 am

are you looking for a moisturizer? Do you sleep with a satin bonnet or satin pillowcase?
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Will someone adopt a newly natural TWA-er? Empty Re: Will someone adopt a newly natural TWA-er?

Post by kbelle 17th December 2009, 5:38 pm

I guess that what's I am needing. I find that the morning isn't too bad after I do something to it.
I do sleep in a satin bonnet or scarf, but I usually am still kinda dry in the morning.
I may lightly spray it with my water mixture and a little bit of Jane Carters Condition & Sculpt, but it usually is still kinda dry by morning until I re-do the morning routine. I would love to wake up to softness too!
So much trial and error! Did that paint a better picture for you? I appreciate it,
kbelle
kbelle

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 17th December 2009, 10:42 pm

K belle- I sent you a email.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down