CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devacurl Arc Angel or Miracurl Jelly for wash and go

2 posters

Go down

Devacurl Arc Angel or Miracurl Jelly for wash and go Empty Devacurl Arc Angel or Miracurl Jelly for wash and go

Post by NappilyBeautiful 16th March 2011, 7:42 pm

I love KCCC but the price recently went up and I'd like to look for an alternative to KCCC. Have any of you tried Devacurl Arc Angel and Miracurl Jelly? How do they compare to KCCC in terms of
  • slip
application
  • consistency
hold
[list][*]moisture

If you have an alternative to the one's mentioned, please let me know. However, please do not refer Eco styler gel, IC Fantasia, or something I have to order online. I'm not even that enthusiastic about ordering Miracurl Jelly online, but I've heard so many good things about it so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks

NappilyBeautiful
NappilyBeautiful

Back to top Go down

Devacurl Arc Angel or Miracurl Jelly for wash and go Empty Re: Devacurl Arc Angel or Miracurl Jelly for wash and go

Post by Fleur 16th March 2011, 8:37 pm

Never tried the Miracurl, but don't look to the AnGel to provide too much slip and moisture. By itself, it was drying at the end of the day unless I added a moisturizing spray on top. (It smells like a sweet, alcohol-based mousse). It has sodium hydroxide in it but it's way down the list of ingredients. That being said-- my hair loves it, lol! Granted I need to seal with oils before applying it, and I found that it's awesome for those parts of my hair that are just limp/wavy.

Recently I tried Uncle Funky's Curly Magic. Now let me tell you, it is moisturizing and it loosened my curls much more than KCCC, but I couldn't deal with the "wet look".

Last edited by Fleur on 17th March 2011, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong ingredients for Devacurl. Corrected after reading the bottle!)
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down