CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mango butter

3 posters

Go down

Mango butter  Empty Mango butter

Post by creolebeauty1 16th March 2011, 2:09 am

I'm still waiting on my mango butter but i plan on trying to whip some for my hair when i get it any of you ladies use mango butter what ingredients have you used in your mixes , have you ever mixed it with shea butter as well ?
I want to try this mix idk if it will work out but
Shea butter , mango butter , coconut oil , olive oil , castor oil , avocado oil , jojoba oil , aloe vera gel , a lil bit of honey and a few drops of peppermint oil
Hope it comes out okay let me know if you used mango butter before how do you use it for your hair in mixes ?
thanks Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Mango butter  Empty Re: Mango butter

Post by makeupvixen 16th March 2011, 11:21 am

I've tried a great mango butter coco butter mix from beija for naturals, she sells on etsy, you can look at her ingredient list to get an idea. You can also try in mango butter on etsy and get tons of products and ideas on how to mix your stuff at home.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 16th March 2011, 11:53 am

thank you Smile i will do just that
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 16th March 2011, 7:15 pm

I've mixed mango butter in with shea butter and some oils and it turns out ok for both my hair and body. I've also mixed a batch of mango butter with lighter oils such as grapeseed, macadamia nut oil for those days when my hair doesn't need a lot of oils or heaviness. For my hair, shea butter, olive oil, joboba oil are just a little to heavy; I finally figured this out after making 3 batches of shea butter. But the good thing is that with either shea butter or mango butter, if it doesn't work for my hair, it's great for my body.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 16th March 2011, 10:28 pm

thanks actually im making 2 batches one for my hair witch shea and mango mixed with oils and all that , than one for my body witch is mango and cocoa butter maybe a lil shea with some oils together
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down