CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how does henna work

3 posters

Go down

how does henna work  Empty how does henna work

Post by tain 11th March 2011, 8:43 pm

confused I want to try henna but i do not know where to get it form or even how to use it ...what does it do for your hair ?

tain

Back to top Go down

how does henna work  Empty Re: how does henna work

Post by Coco'sgoneKinky 12th March 2011, 1:24 pm

Greetings tain, I absolutely love the Henna I get from Henna Hut. You mix it with water and apply it immediately it only takes 1 hour to process. It is the best most freshest Henna I've every used and is 100% Natural. Henna makes your hair thicker, gives it maga shine; and may also leave you with a beautiful color depending on your natural hair color. Please do yourself a favor. Check out HennaHut.com they have a great website with all the info you'd need including extremely nice before and after pictures. There customer service is outstanding there will be a live person to answers any question or concerns you may have. Plus they will send you coupons for your before & after pictures. Trust me you'll be soooo pleased with there Henna it is the very BEST!! Happy Hair growing dance

Coco'sgoneKinky

Back to top Go down

how does henna work  Empty thanks

Post by tain 12th March 2011, 3:21 pm

thank you so much i have been seeing so many people talk about it and i recently fully transitioned to being all natural and am loving my hair right now but i am going to get my ends clipped in about 6 months and i wanted to do a treatment i know will work and it looks like henna helps to keep you healthy and nurses it back to health after a heat has been applied to the hair ... i am kinda nerves about applying it my hair tho ....but i am going to check this site out ..thanks for the encouragement Very Happy

tain

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 12th March 2011, 4:30 pm

Hi tain, I've also purchased from the below on-line retailers.

http://www.hennasooq.com/ GREAT customer service, I've emailed the owner Khadija several times before I ordered and she responded within the same hour almost. I even called her a few times for additional questions. She is very helpful and they have a wide selection of henna and even organic henna.

http://www.butters-n-bars.com/ also a great retailer and is a member of curlynikki. She's very helpful and often has great sales and discounts.

For additional information on henna, check out http://forums.hennapage.com/. they have an e-book which is free to download that gives very detailed information on what henna is and how it works.

HTH

ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by tain 12th March 2011, 6:07 pm

omg that helps out so much cant wait to try it bounce

tain

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 12th March 2011, 6:20 pm

tain, butters-n-bars is having a 15% off sale on their henna until April 1st. I'm glad the information helped you. If you haven't done so yet, peruse through the forums on here under henna, there's a ton of great information.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by tain 13th March 2011, 5:19 pm

omg i need to get on that

tain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down